Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac_Harndenez

Shevon_Williams

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Harndenez

• When did you get banned?
    09/17/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    I shoot without reason on safezone

• Personal comment

Hello sirs i am the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado I make One new Account on this website because many admins had tell me I do ban appeal but they don't have understand I am banned and on the website..........

Anyway I am not here for say what happens with my life I want say you First of all Sorry for I join in the server and I was asking for approve but you know why I had do it because I want to do rp I want to play in the server I am not Troller realy I have say it many times the other peoples troll me I am not troller and I am not here for Troll pls stop ban me for all Websites and discord and The server Today I will say you why I want to be get unbaned from all this platform's.....Let's start,

Website:First of all I get banned from the website because I had many warnings and I was Sending my server here and other things Thats a good reason for ban me but I have reason for unban me.

I have many warns I can't see the warns now because I am banned on the rosos mafiozos anyway The reason for unban me is Because On the website you Say send application for unban on discord And you don't say on discord Do application for unban on Website Second reason is I was doing many Tickets on the discord because on discord you haven't permission for I Send application for Talk and its not only that For I have permissions to talk on the discord I need to get unbaned on valrise gaming,But I am banned on valrise gaming so I can't. 3 Reason for unban me is Yes I understand you had tell me Stop send for unban we will unban you on the September and I contive spam because I want to play on the server my mistake I know but You can't Mute me And I wait For the 17 September your are 17 years old and more and I am 14 The lil boys do the many mistakes and you big so you need to understand more good anyway no. I Had say to you on discord I am banned on forums and your was saying 

Ben:Cuauhtemoc🤣🤣 Nice admins

Other admin:Rip 

What is this I want to talk with you seriously and you Troll me and ban me every Platform I join And you don't ban seriously hackers who Make down our server Valrise And you ban one boy who want to play on the server for Help. That's all for The forums I can't say anything for About The forums I hope you will understand.

Discord:OK let's talk about the discord Platform now what is This Now I get ban and on discord the Reason because I am ban evader on discord ?? You can't tell me before ban me Where I can send application For unban on discord or something And Ok all good for now What is this now I send on admims and they block me and don't reply me never,BTW on admin name Zac I am not sure tell me I send him my brothers and All my family hands for he understand I have brothers.... Mr Zac you want and my face or something?? And yes I had comply I send him our hands and after one day one admin take my brother and tell him you Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado and he ban him. And I have 5 brothers 3 brothers 2 sisters who play varlrise me my brother and My sister Anyway we don't out from the discord..You ban me From discord so for that reason I make new Forum acc For I send This application...

Thats all about the discord I hope you will understand me and About the discord..........

Game:Now let's talk about the game I have many things to say 

First of all I will say the reason who you ban me I Shoot on Safezone because I guess there was the Governor yes I know I know my mistake but I had do /ask and I say 

Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado:I can kill the governor

Other person:Yes 

And I don't talk lie...With me there was and two more Members from My Group LSV Rose and My brother My brother start shoot before I say let's start rush them so me and rose start shoot to. We was with Rifle For the police don't understand us and we kill him fast but The cops start shoot us we try enter the taxi but they Shoot us we enter one House and after that Zac take us......He ask me why I start shoot 🔫 I say him I want to kill Governor So he ask me some more things we all say sorry.After 15 sec I see Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado is banned by Zac Because he kill one safezone,So After that I was 100% Angree I don't understand what I was doing I start spam on the website For every things some admins will understand what About I say.

16 August..... I do my first Ban evade I am not sure or 29 July so after that I start a war with admins I do Ban avede more than 6 times So Now I try to do everything I can for unban me because I have 10% For unban I have do many things and I know that The Last ban evade I do it For I talk with admins about my application but I get banned again and I don't get approved.. So now I done with the history let's go join to the reason for the unban.

I Will start one new life I will work I will do many things I will help how much I can if you want to my help. If not no problem I will do it for the peoples on this city I won't get ban never again and I have say it many times if I get ban don't unban me never again....... 

Second reason I have be patient More than 2 months and I have listen all the rules some admins tell me for unban 2023 September but lol its Lie Other persons have Illegal mods aimbots and they get unbaned on the second application and I have try hard my life for unbaned but nothing this is my last change I hope you will give me one change and you will see one new Cuauhtemoc.

Because in the life we do and fails.

That's all about me and the bans it take many time for I make it I hope you will give me last change I love you all guys. 

Take care the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado 

• Like 2

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

8 hours ago, Shevon_Williams said:

I make One new Account on this website because many admins had tell me I do ban appeal but they don't have understand I am banned and on the website

We know that you are banned

I do my first Ban evade I am not sure or 29 July so after that I start a war with admins

It was a bad idea, and that's why we are here

I have be patient More than 2 months and I have listen all the rules some admins tell me for unban 2023 September but lol its Lie Other persons have Illegal mods aimbots and they get unbaned on the second application

Yes because they are NOT EVADING, NOT SPAMMING DISCORD, NOT EVADING DISCORD BANS, NOT ADVERTISING THEIR SERVERS.

so you will have to wait for September 2023. You wasted your chances already, we told you wait back then, you did not listen. I don't believe your crap stories that it was my brother or something.

In meantime concentrate on what you did wrong. Because as of right now, you are addicted and unable to understand that you fucked up.
DENIED

PS: we do not need your lifeway through valrise next time in appeals.

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)