Adriana_Thompson banned by Sabrina_Hernandez

Adriana

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Adriana_Thompson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sabrina_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Usage of tools to mask identity

• Personal comment

To address some things about my previous appeal:

You're insisting that I'm using some sort of tool to mask my identity (Which is used for ban evading, as someone told me on Discord), that's why I mentioned I'm not ban evading since I got banned for that already and had that ban removed.

My GTA: I downloaded my GTA from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfi3ff1qyagyiue/GTA SA PD Heat%24 V.3.zip?dl=0, with  the addition moonloader from the first google result, with an ASI to archive old chatlogs along with a lua script to show vehicle names, both from the Police Officer Kit on pd.sagov.us and a new ENB, had I known these mods are bannable (along with the GTA, even though I'm pretty sure they aren't), I wouldn't of used them, give me a chance to prove myself: I'll show you my GTA, with all of the files, folders and subfolders and determine if they're illegal modifications or not (I checked the illegal modifications list and none of the files I have match the list, which is concerning.)

It's kind of stupid for someone that was banned before for Ban Evasion, and being told that I'll be watched and it's my last chance, to start using such tools which will set me back in a lot of time (220 hours, which is not much to the average player, but if you judge from my sessions, I even reached 10 hours a session at some times.)

From someone that has dedicated a lot of time from their life, to playing a game that I'm not "profiting" of, with absolutely no use for a serial changer. I'm honestly puzzled out.

I offered you the chance to TV me, as soon as I posted the ban appeal which was posted like 5-10 mins after I got banned, and force me on CAC, no clue why I would lie about such thing..

You offered me a chance to spit out the truth, claiming that serials do not change magically, which like I mentioned, I 100% agree with you on that, memory is jogged up and I don't remember anything that could of done that, which I'm 99% sure on, could a device change caused it? As I mentioned that I changed my laptop early to mid August, but it doesn't explain why it happened/flagged your system on the 9th of September, out of all days.

As it is a k laptop, I take good care of it and I'm wary of what I download, 99% of the files I have are from legitimate sources (the other 1% are ran sandboxed).

I would love your input to this, like I mentioned in our PMs, I'm a bit confused on what to do, and that I have no use for a serial changer. (Which most people use for ban evasion, not my case here), maybe it came bundled with a software I downloaded? If possible, can someone PM me or link any use for a serial changer (other than ban evasion), maybe I'll be able to find it through my files/apps I do use regularly?

Thanks, looking forward to your reply.

Hello, Adriana_Thompson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

No, I haven't but I have another laptop that I played on before, it is quite old and I don't play on it anymore but I've used it only once after I got my new laptop, as I only had access to the old laptop at the time, I logged on for around 30 mins then hopped off (I don't remember the date sadly and it was not the ban date, so this might not be relevant)

13 minutes ago, Zac said:

Give me an estimated period in terms of months from the start of use of that laptop until you stopped using it if you can please 

From around 19-20th of July (could be mid august too), to the 9th/10th of August, I bought my laptop on the 8th of August but I don't think I played SAMP with it yet until a few days later.

Alright, possible cause of those serial changes could be your old laptop. In theory atleast. Anyways, you'll get an unban today with 0 consequences however the ban would stay as it's still valid because of the probable use of such illegal modifications. CAC will not be forced as you're not suspected of cheats. Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Unbanned.