Vladislav Bratva banned by Benson

Eren

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vladislav Bratva

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson

• When did you get banned?
    08/17/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Mobile hacks

• Personal comment

???

I updated to the new samp launcher yesterday as its author forced to update the game (The update existed from before but wasn't forced by the author). Yesterday I updated the game and crashed after inputting password, so I used to chen launcher to play. After I set some things up there is 1 command called /whon in it which enables nametags, the name blinks in it a lot and can be seen through wall, so I relogged from the game and it got disabled, never used any commands again. What am I banned for? Aim assist? I have a good aim, already autoaim is disabled from settings of mine

• Like 9

Hello, Vladislav Bratva!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I wouldn't have downloaded chen launcher if the author of original SA:MP hadn't forced players to download the latest version of original SA:MP Android (As it crashes for every mobile user who plays with it in Valrise.) I checked the command /whon as it showed "Player hacks" (actually wallhacks it showed, my bad) not "nametags". I was repeatedly typing the command to toggle it, but it can't get toggled unless you relog. I used the cmd for like 1 minute and didn't updated anyone's location or something to anyone. I am a leader of a criminal group where I recently bought a group plus. You think I'll use this command and hack on the server? Before I was tped to SF for using a assist and wasn't banned for that as I proved my aim. ???

Edited by Eren
Fixed some Grammar

wont be cracking fingers as it's haram in my religion.

Starting from the beginning, I've been playing SA:MP for almost 2 years. In-between I had an incident where I ended up losing my laptop. I am playing from SA:MP Android after that. Time passed and I've been playing on the original SA:MP Android version. But tomorrow (like 26 hours ago after this message) the version I've been using was forcing the original SA:MP Android players to update their version to a newer one, which was basically crashing after you input your password. I searched on YouTube about more SA:MP Launcher and ended up finding Chen launcher (almost 23 hours before after this message) and I logged in the game where it showed a list of cheats in the text. I used one of them (/whon) for like 1 minute as I saw it was nametags and relogged from the game, never used the command again. Almost 22 hours ago after this message I made a discord ticket regarding /refuel not working and explained about the new updated original SA:MP launcher which the author forced to use.

a.jpg

(This is after the /whon command I used)

b.jpg

(I got banned after 6hr after I typed this text) - Ik it has hacks, but I don't use them. I used it once, then never used them again in the future.

The ban reason which Benson has written was very insulting (Trying to be smart, "ik it has hacks but I don't use them"). I wasn't interrogated about using the hacks nor I used the hack on someone. The reason I am banned here is for using a hack (Which I did for like a minute and never used any other command)

If after this I am not unbanned and my punishment is not expunged, it's very bad impression from the staff team in my opinion.

Edited by Eren
  • Like 4

"I never used the cheats"

"I didn't use the cheats"

"I used it for 1 min only"

"I didn't use it on anyone"

Man...

Even if you attempted to use it and mis-typed the command you will be banned for attempting to cheat.

This will be reviewed in a week

• Ben$on locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...