STANDARD INCREASE

LocMax

2 hours ago, Hustler45 said:

For that you need to change many things. I would not like to start naming everything but first of all add an RP test, this server has quite an history I heard but not really good reputation just because of metagaming and mixing IC with OOC, talking foreign language in walkie-talkie etc... So many things has to change in order to make things better. From my experience, you can't change things overnight. You need to take actions or like you said, actions had to be taken 3 years ago.
Having over 10 years of experience in different SAMP servers (TRP, RCRP, LSRP) then I expected whole a lot more when I joined Valrise, right now it's full of trigger happy kids who have 0 will to actually roleplay.
Hopefully you can change some things but good luck with it.

Facts right there,  everyone here rps an old man

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jamie said:

Having over 10 years of experience in different SAMP servers (TRP, RCRP, LSRP) then I expected whole a lot more when I joined Valrise, right now it's full of trigger happy kids who have 0 will to actually roleplay.

this, so just lower the roleplay standards

On 8/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, Jamie said:

Facts right there,  everyone here rps an old man

I don't think anybody roleplays as anything. Character development is not a thing in this server. They just select the skin that they like, has small hitbox, or a skin that goes faster than the rest of the skins to gain an advantage.