Khalilgam_ezop banned by Yuri

Khalilgam_ezop

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Khalilgam_ezop

• Which staff member banned you?
    Yuri

• When did you get banned?
    08/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    To move around while knocked

• Personal comment

So basically I accidently discovered this glitch/bug while I was knocked. I was knocked then I wanted to check someone's I'd so I pressed tab then I remove tab button and suddenly I can move also am on phone if you dont believe me go try the glitch yourself it was all on an accident then a random cop shows up and say to get in the car I got in then boom I got banned. I really feel like I should have been atleast warned by the admins not instant perm ban

• Also I forgot to add this my friend messed me up he kept on lying and because of that I got banned

Edited by Khalilgam_ezop
I forgot to edit a few other sru

Hello, Khalilgam_ezop!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So.. You are not gonna mention how your friend lied that you made a unban appeal, that you talked to a admin and that he unbanned you, how you went on a robbing spree, or how you friend " is a friend with the cop" that you enterd the vehicle walking knocked like its a Sunday stroll at the park, or how later you told me a completely different name for your account that should be unbanned.?

Ps:We agreed that what your friend did was unacceptable on dms in discord and i showed you how to make a unban appeal feeling bad seeing how you friend put you in this spot, and you start from the beggining like we had no previous conversations neglecting everything we talked previos to here.

So this is where we go from here.

Option 1.

Aknowlage that you made a mistake in the following, and dont ever lie to us in the future since this whole situation made you un trustworthy.

If you aknowlage and apologize for the mess you guys made by lying to me from the start, you can be un banned. 

Option 2. 

Keep ignoring and pretending like you dont know whats going on and stay banned.

So 1 or 2. ? @Khalilgam_ezop