Puchipuni_Panna banned by Marko_Vanhanen

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Puchipuni_Panna

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marko_Vanhanen

• When did you get banned?
    08/11/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Attempt to Money hack

• Personal comment

I admit the ban reason was valid, I really tried to money hack since I am a 10th grade student and grinding in valrise turned very tough for me. I just wanted to try out if I could get a simple proportion without doing hard work, but I found my all attempts as a failure since the script is really good and strong against bug or script abuses  . I really loved the server since the first day I joined it. The administration is so nice and fair and the players are also well mannered. I got many good friends in the server and made new friends as well. I am good with a wealth wipe of my acc, I dont want to find the easy way anymore for any in game matters. I just wish to be together with my friends  in valrise, doesn't matter if my balance stays empty or I do scripted jobs a lot.   Please give me another chance to let me prove that I learned my lessons. You have my words you won't ever find me in this section ever again. This will be the first and last ban of mine here in this beautiful server.

Edited by Puchipuni_Panna
  • Like 4

Hello, Puchipuni_Panna!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Puchipuni_Panna changed the title to Puchipuni_Panna banned by Marko_Vanhanen