Toni_Sindacco banned by Kenny_Durant

Caesar1682001

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Toni_Sindacco

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kenny_Durant

• When did you get banned?
    08/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic, disrespecting staff, mentioning family.

• Personal comment

I really wanna apologise for being rude and toxic with kenny i didn't know that he staff i thought he is just a random player i also was really angry in the moment i insulted him but i m really sorry kenny and i m really sorry to the whole Valrise community i really wish you guys forgive me i m not that bad i swear i was just angry i felt it personal not just an roleplay situation that's why i was rude but i wanna apologise and i m really sorry for being rude and toxic and i promise this will be my last time being rude to anyone in the server i hope you forgive me i really love the server and i really love this community and i respect everyone i hope everyone forgive me and i hope you kenny forgive me 
    plz give me a one last and final chance to prove that i m kind person and i promise there will never be another punishment because i will never break any rule and i will never be toxic or rude to anyone i understood my fault
    thank you so much 

Hello, Toni_Sindacco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sadly my sister and brother are on the same IP address  and they can’t join the server anymore after the big fault i made ,I really feel remorse and I feel like a dirty and stupid person for what I did so please it’s just first perma ban i get since i joined the server in 2019 plz give me 1 last and final chance 🙏🏽

• Like 1

You should have thought about it before you went on a spree insulting my family members in Private Messages, saying you don't know I'm Staff doesn't justify your behavior 0.1 bit.
Denied not to submit another un ban appeal until 10.09.2022.