Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado banned by Zac_Hardenez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac_Hardenez

• When did you get banned?
    07/10/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    I shoot on safezone

• Personal comment

Hello I am the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado my English is not very good but I want send this ban appeal.

Hello guys who know me I am the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado I have the vagos who we do rp 100 days and we was active all day. We are the biggest gang ever anyway.

First of all it was 10 July and I was with my gang we was with one taxi and we had meet for kill the governor btw I had do /ask IF I CAN kill Governor and they tell me yes anyway we was in Los Santos pd and we see some swat and one boy who had governor clothes my member Nick rose say 1 2 3 and noiret and rose start shoot I see them and I start shoot too we make some swat low I tell on walkie talkie 

Me wtf are you doing guys I don't tell you start shoot why you shoot they tell me 

My members I see the governor after that one admin name Zac hardenez pick up us and ask us why we shoot btw he don't ask all us but only me idk why and I tell him rose guess he had see the governor and after some time I had tell the Zac i don't do anything noiret tell Zac sorry and I don't see anything after that only One photo who say I get ban....

I tell you all the history I hope you understand me and realy if I get unban I won't do never again and I say it because I had say it before 1 year and I haven't get ban for one year now I won't get ban if you make me unban realy 

Take care the Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado for Los Santos Vagos. 

• Like 1

Hello, Cuauhtemoc_Maldonado!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

You were told to appeal on 1st October. Now extended for 1 more month, Don't apply before 1st November. If you appeal one more time then it will be denied permanently.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• Baga locked this topic