Efe_Durden banned by Athena_ Carter, Glass

Axell

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Efe_Durden

• Which staff member banned you?
    Athena_ Carter, Glass

• When did you get banned?
    11/20/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    /q mid asit to avoid punishment - Glass

• Personal comment

After he shot a greek cop who was a bit of a creep in his day, he tried to shoot me, kill me all the time. No one looked at my report request because there was no admin at that time, and I was killed by a community for no reason. So when the greek cop who came to me continued to shoot, I went into my profession, and he kept firing, and I tried to defend myself. After that, my colleagues turned to me while I was examining the body and pointed the gun at me and had to kill him, and when a lot of police officers kept coming in, I got shot and surrendered. I got out of the game in a flash with that moment of anger, and I regret it.

https://www.hizliresim.com/lm85o8c

https://www.hizliresim.com/s44p759

Edited by Zac

Hello, Efe_Durden!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Pretty good of a story, however that wasn't the reason for your ban. You got banned for quitting to avoid a punishment, what you have written here could have been written on a staff report against the administrator since you do not agree with his decision. Yet again, this was not the reason for your ban, you left the game in-order to avoid the punishment. What do you have to say to that?

I know that when that happened, I was so angry and I was so angry, and I was so angry that after a greek cop racially and he made me hurt me for no reason, I got out of the game with that anger. The weird part is, he didn't get a ticket, and I got a ticket for shooting at him, and I regret what I did, and I wish I hadn't, but I couldn't think with that temper.

• Zac locked this topic

Hello @Axell You will be given a chance to play again in this server So we'll let you return as long as you abide by the rules, we will be watching you and make sure u wont repeat any of this action again , doesn't mean you are angry you will have to quit the server and avoid admin.  Unbanned

• Chriss locked this topic