Pinoy_Herrera banned by Idk

Pinoy

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Pinoy_Herrera

• Which staff member banned you?
    Idk

• When did you get banned?
    06/13/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Cophunting

• Personal comment

Months passed since my last appeal and i had enough time to think about my ban and here today i'm making my unban appeal 

• Like 2

Hello, Pinoy_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What you mean by saying "zero remorse" i got banned for 4 months for cophunting meanwhile ppl that was hacking werent banned to this extent so you want me to asslick or beg u ??? Just check all my last 4 ban apps and u will see how i was honest and sorry but yeah i wasnt getting unban but you guys just gave me more months

Edited by Pinoy_Avitia

5 hours ago, Pinoy_Avitia said:

you want me to asslick or beg u ???

Maturity? I do not think so. I'll make it real simple. Whole point of you appealing here is for you to be given a chance and for you to convince us that you can be trusted. Four bans isn't something to be taken lightly, let's focus on your appeal and not with the others as there are other various reasons and a whole lot of discussion from those appeals. Now, how can I trust that you're not going to fuck around and end up getting shit ton of punishments again?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zac said:

Maturity? I do not think so. I'll make it real simple. Whole point of you appealing here is for you to be given a chance and for you to convince us that you can be trusted. Four bans isn't something to be taken lightly, let's focus on your appeal and not with the others as there are other various reasons and a whole lot of discussion from those appeals. Now, how can I trust that you're not going to fuck around and end up getting shit ton of punishments again?

Huh??? You wanna talk about my previous punishement which are from biased admins aint gonna talk how shitty is the administration system on this serv + with the recent event that confirm how the administration system is bad but yeah aint gonna talk about how half or even more of my past punishement arent truth and i wouldnt be banned now if my admin report have been treated faster and you want my trust sure just unban me and you will see and i did my sentence i did my ban time so i appeal

Baseless accusations, nothing new. You're here appealing your ban yet you're focused on shit talking administration. I do not need more toxic 12 year olds fucking around with no respect whatsoever. Do not bother reappealing unless you fix your shitty attitude.