In regards of biggest giveaway ever

Sudais Malik

IG Name:Vito Venture

Bank Account:5269

Any good lucks for future: (Good luck bro with your future nice of playing and enjoying with you. Hope you achieve everything in life you always be remembered)

Regards.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lincoln. said:

IG Name: Lincoln Stallone
Bank Account: 984
Any good lucks for future: best of luck man, I wish you all the best for real and I hope to have you back as soon as possible!

Thank you mate, I'm just shifting from one server to another one with better community managers

11 hours ago, Sudais Malik said:

Thank you mate, I'm just shifting from one server to another one with better community managers

Come on man

It's really nice to play here

What do you need the managers for? You play for yourself and your friends, scripts are great and overall it is fun to play

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lincoln. said:

Come on man

It's really nice to play here

What do you need the managers for? You play for yourself and your friends, scripts are great and overall it is fun to play

The management is the base of the server, and if they are hypocrite it will lead to unfair punishments/bans. So basically you are wasting your time here.

Just now, Sudais Malik said:

The management is the base of the server, and if they are hypocrite it will lead to unfair punishments/bans. So basically you are wasting your time here.

To be honest with you, I got banned 4 times and 3 of the bans were revoked after judgement. If you are clear, just try to back yourself up with sufficient evidence and I am sure it will be fine