In regards of recent elections

Sudais Malik

• Community Manager

?

I was banned on UIF in April of 2011 for hacking... and around February of 2011 in C5 community for score farming.. then I became a staff member for 3 years.. I was also banned from the aforementioned server you cited for cbugging in 2012..

I hope that helped with anything..

2 minutes ago, LocMax said:

?

I was banned on UIF in April of 2011 for hacking... and around February of 2011 in C5 community for score farming.. then I became a staff member for 3 years.. I was also banned from the aforementioned server you cited for cbugging in 2012..

I hope that helped with anything..

That's worse than my punishment history

• Community Manager

we already done with the topic of bans in the span of my 12 year playtime in SAMP?

hmm.. Dylan is still in Valrise today, and he is the one who took a minute to revert FD forum yesterday from the autism you and the goons committed... do you know that there were a lot of disagreements in span of 5 years about different topics? yet, do you see the server still online? you do... do you see Mikro, Dylan, Leonardo, Jones and me still present? you do... FBI is also still present... so... I think you can use that image as toilet paper because it doesn't have absolutely any use.

• Community Owner
2 minutes ago, Sudais Malik said:

he is not showing who voted for who, it might be some secret information inside which might be a threat to his dignity(which doesn't exist anymore)

Can you just please stop being such a sore looser. We can also screenshot the content of that "message.txt" for you. Wouldn't change a single thing. On this matter you will simply have to trust me and Locmax.

And no, we are not releasing all the data. We don't do that because of the reasons Locmax mentioned before, but also because you will simply claim them to be false again. There is no end to it. Hence, you will have to believe me and Locmax here.

---

Also for those who are dragging very very very old anecdotes into this discussion: stop dwelling in the past.

---

I believe it is soon time to lock this topic as all information regarding the elections has been given.

Just now, Mikro said:

Can you just please stop being such a sore looser. We can also screenshot the content of that "message.txt" for you. Wouldn't change a single thing. On this matter you will simply have to trust me and Locmax.

And no, we are not releasing all the data. We don't do that because of the reasons Locmax mentioned before, but also because you will simply claim them to be false again. There is no end to it. Hence, you will have to believe me and Locmax here.

---

Also for those who are dragging very very very old anecdotes into this discussion: stop dwelling in the past.

---

I believe it is soon time to lock this topic as all information regarding the elections has been given.

Please screenshot it

• Community Owner
Just now, Sudais Malik said:

Please screenshot it

1 minute ago, Mikro said:

Wouldn't change a single thing.

1 minute ago, Mikro said:

you will simply claim them to be false again

• Community Owner
Just now, Sudais Malik said:

Irrelevant to your points. You are now just throwing random shit. But random shit does not make solid arguments.

I will put an end to the never ending cycle. All necessary information was provided regarding the matter of the topic starter. Lets move on.

• Mikro locked this topic