In regards of recent elections

Sudais Malik

• Community Manager

nope I'm not gonna show the voters list for the following reasons:

1. some voters might not want others to know who they voted for in order to not ruin their friendships, or get themselves kicked from their group because of the choice they made in the vote
  2. you will still claim that the votes were manipulated because some random guy like James is gonna say he voted for Sudais not for Ammy as I previously showed, and it's an endless loop of arguing that way

You were presented all the proofs that show James is not trustworthy source of information. A disgruntled ex manager who plotted an attack on the server through abuse of his power. A person that sat in the test server today with his goons attempting to find exploits to use in the main server. If you choose to believe them, rather than us after all the evidence we posted, I welcome you to leave this server and join them instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LocMax said:

1. some voters might not want others to know who they voted for in order to not ruin their friendships, or get themselves kicked from their group because of the choice they made in the vote
  2. you will still claim that the votes were manipulated because some random guy like James is gonna say he voted for Sudais not for Ammy as I previously showed, and it's an endless loop of arguing that way

You were presented all the proofs that show James is not trustworthy source of information. A disgruntled ex manager who plotted an attack on the server through abuse of his power. A person that sat in the test server today with his goons attempting to find exploits to use in the main server. If you choose to believe them, rather than us after all the evidence we posted, I welcome you to leave this server and join them instead.

There's only ONE almighty way you can prove rigging didn't happen, that's if you show voters list, just show me it privately on discord Professor.#5131

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, LocMax said:

1 minute ago, Sudais Malik said:

There's only ONE almighty way you can prove rigging didn't happen, that's if you show voters list, just show me it privately on discord Professor.#5131

Sudais my friend, I think LocMax told you about 50 times that he can't do that

So as of now, LocMax sent us "message.txt" file in the government server on discord.
The names of voters were removed which was a good thing, but message.txt is so easy to remove/add things.
I request him to send something like this

Doodling all the names but screenshot all the votes and who they voted and when they voted. As it's much easier to figure out

Screenshot (115).jpg

sudais ur so down bad that ur crying about governing a virtual state in a virtual reality like wtf is wrong with u dude, it got rigged? well thats good cuz u don’t deserve it imo - why am i speaking like this? cuz u are fully convinced to head to a rip off server in hope of winning elections there jesus christ i didn’t even make this drama when i lost the pilot award by one vote go get a life and bitches on ur dick professor 

Edited by Rexin

Just now, LocMax said:

nigga? Bro if they vote for someone else.. The votes are completly OOC, thats PURE MG. they can get banned at that point for this.

4 minutes ago, Rexin said:

sudais ur so down bad that ur crying about governing a virtual state in a virtual reality like wtf is wrong with u dude, it got rigged? well thats good cuz u don’t deserve it imo - why am i speaking like this? cuz u are fully convinced to head to a rip off server in hope of winning elections there jesus christ i didn’t even make this drama when i lost the pilot award by one vote go get a life and bitches on ur dick professor 

Nigga that isn’t the problem the problem here is that if locmax is willing to rig the vote then what else would he do, for example is he giving his favourite players more money to bid on properties or giving credits etc for free to some players out of favouritism… 

3 minutes ago, suryanta said:

Nigga that isn’t the problem the problem here is that if locmax is willing to rig the vote then what else would he do, for example is he giving his favourite players more money to bid on properties or giving credits etc for free to some players out of favouritism… 

thats another topic but yes

Just now, suryanta said:

it aint favouritism, birb is x10000 a better candidate than sudais gonzpakizalez and its a fact - birb commanded the core division of a LEA  TWICE then was in command of another, meanwhile this paki sitting in a paki criminal tribe and crying shit

1 minute ago, Rexin said:

it aint favouritism, birb is x10000 a better candidate than sudais gonzpakizalez and its a fact - birb commanded the core division of a LEA  TWICE then was in command of another, meanwhile this paki sitting in a paki criminal tribe and crying shit

Governor was to be decided by votes only, not by background checks and experience

2 minutes ago, Rexin said:

Spawning vehicles to certain players is favouritism tho

• Mikro locked this topic