In regards of recent elections

Sudais Malik

-1, if you would have won too you  would be kicked in some hours as far as I observed you, You don't deserve to be in governor position.. still let management solve your all problems and doubts 😅

1 minute ago, Master said:

-1, if you would have won too you  would be kicked in some hours as far as I observed you, You don't deserve to be in governor position.. still let management solve your all problems and doubts 😅

I answered all your remarks in my post, if you read it
Trust me or not, someone like me paid 13,500$ as fine for TS during election period

Edited by Sudais Malik

2 minutes ago, LocMax said:

We'll do another round of fact-checking and exposing the lies James spreads.

First, let's see what Aberama did to win.

Hide contents

unknown.png

Furthermore,

Hide contents

unknown.png

He is in a discord server that has a large number of players in it. He registered in the server in May of 2020. He was at the time a member of the San Andreas Police Department. His voting population consists of two: the police officers (SAPD, SASD), and the criminals (now closed TKGS) who he was formerly associated with. 

Now, you - you registered in 2021, in July. You barely have any previous names. To an average player here you are unknown. You have not been apart of any major groups and have not received any influence whatsoever. To an average player here you're a random player. Only players that voted for you are those who are CSM and their allies, because they were instructed to do so.

Moving on...

Hide contents

image.png.06049b4bc287338698c56d68d9abbc

Ref. link CLICK ME

James claims he voted for Sudais. But who did James really vote for? not for you. He voted for Ammy Stokes.                              

image.png

But let's also go further and not hide the fact that you also reached out to Mikro and asked him to check. And he told you that no votes were manipulated. But you're still convinced that we are going to bother manipulating votes in favor of Aberama to make you lose.

Now, you don't have to believe the proofs here and the logical arguments that have been provided here. You can keep living in a delusion that you lost because of vote manipulation. In fact, you can try to hook up with Donald Trump and both bicker about how election was stolen from you. 

Hide contents

However, no vote manipulation has occurred, James is merely lying once more as he was the previous days and which we publicly exposed with evidence, and he is simply desperately trying to catch love and affection from players who are easily manipulated to push his agenda forward.

Mate I read it all, show me all the voters list now

44 minutes ago, Sudais Malik said:

which were part of government got banned due to this reason, and from those admins I confirmed about this rigging.

From this point onwards its a waste of time to read ladies 😆

The moment you are gonna believe someone who has evaded atleast 6 times today (not even mentioning hacked) you clearly lacking some IQ. Getting mad that you lost against someone in a pixel game. You would be sitting 6 months on a GOV literally getting commanded and demanded by dozens. 

BUT NO YOU LOST OVER 2 VOTES IT MATTERS!!! lmao

48 minutes ago, Sudais Malik said:

THIS IS MY RIGHT

And here is my left 👈.

• Community Manager
Just now, Sudais Malik said:

James never said he voted for me* 

Open your eyes to the world in front of your for once, instead of only seeing the products of your imagination that hallucinate in front of you.

image.png

45 minutes ago, suryanta said:

Yeah bro and remember 2021 fort Carson mayor that shit was rigged af I got 3 votes but 30000 people voted for me 🔥

go make ban appeal rat

My only fault is I was am a third worlder. I was born in india. Is it too much to ask for a win in the government election in a 2004 game? I have 3khp infernus and I am rich, I have friends in csm who voted for me. Who said I couldnt run as governor? I totally dont know how the government works but I still won guys, atleast give me a role for a day? This is rigged, why will a jewish fuck like @Aberama McCavernhave to run? All he do is change the state laws, maybe I could have done that too. But sorry guys leaving this shithole server, fuck locmax.

Copium 💀

• Popcorn 1

Just now, Tanzidur said:

My only fault is I was am a third worlder. I was born in india. Is it too much to ask for a win in the government election in a 2004 game? I have 3khp infernus and I am rich, I have friends in csm who voted for me. Who said I couldnt run as governor? I totally dont know how the government works but I still won guys, atleast give me a role for a day? This is rigged, why will a jewish fuck like @Aberama McCavernhave to run? All he do is change the state laws, maybe I could have done that too. But sorry guys leaving this shithole server, fuck locmax.

Copium 💀

Everything is fine but I was born in Pakistan

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Sudais Malik said:

just 13 minutes ago

and? shows you that he's twisting his own words wherever he gets opportunity based on convenience

• Mikro locked this topic