In regards of recent elections

Sudais Malik

Hello, as you may know about the recent events which led to ban of many admins due to whatsoever reason IDC of.
What matters to me here that I'm hearing (from trusted sources) that the elections were rigged "allegedly" by LocMax.
As you know, I was the candidate of these elections and lost by a little margin of 2 votes (I got 74 and Aberama got 76)
3 admins which were part of government got banned due to this reason, and from those admins I confirmed about this rigging.
First of all, I would like to inform you that I talked to Mikro about this, as he's inactive he knows nothing about the rigging or anything. I asked Mikro that if he shows me the voters list ( like who voted for who ) but he rejected saying "We never have, and never will, expose that information". He supported this statement by saying "For example: If I person told you that he voted for you, but he actually didn't, so it might be a start of bad relationship between you both" (I paraphrased but that's what he meant, lame excuse".

Why Am I Here?
I'm here to ask for justice and fairness which can only happen if the management publicly or privately ( to me ) and OOCly, shares the list of voters.
I can get 74 votes for sure but Aberama with 76 is a doubt.

Some remarks which can be given by people:

Q1: Even if you had win, you would've been impeached in two days because you are a criminal.

A: I had talked to my leadership of CSM about the aftermaths of elections if I win, they told me that I can leave the group as long as I want and also I would've controlled my activities just like I did in election term.

Q2: You would've been ousted because you bribed votes, FBI would gotten your ass already.
A: 
I had already planned a whole full fledged plan to execute if FBI comes to me after I win, I had a camera on myself during the whole election period (( I RPly put it and I got ss of it with time as well )). And still it doesn't mean that you manipulate server's database by admin powers and not let someone specific win.

Q3: Good luck with your try, but you won't get fairness.
A: 
I tried PMing the community owner, of course he is inactive he is not aware of what's happening in the server. All I have hope is you are going to show some support to this post and demand them to show voters list.

Q4: Why can't Aberama get 76 votes? He got a lot of friends.
A: 
Yes, he got friends but most of them didn't have <10 hours playtime to vote. Not even most of Hernandez voted due to less playtime. And I was at LSCH the whole voting period and there were barely some people who voted for him.

Elections Rigged? Who might be behind it?
I don't have any personal grudges with any particular person. But as I heard from people, LocMax is famous for support one person over another. He is behind many nepotism occured in server frequently. I'm not going to point any fingers but this POV is generated by the mighty documents made by an Ex-Manager.
The documents are given below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13in9p44H51jHWxnhGJDWK4L3lLBLa47Np3Yi7qkYN04/edit

Some ex-staff confessing that the elections were rigged:

Charlotte Hartwell aka Glass who was himself part of this selected government's cabinet member on the position of Department of Health, told me that the elections were rigged and proof is given below:
spacer.png

James Schafer aka Toni, he was a manager and he was in the management chat. He confessed that he read something in the management chat, all his words are given below: 

spacer.png

Many other staff members confirmed this but told me to keep their names confidential, and the above screenshots are given by the consent of the person inside it. 

What is my demand?

My demand is to show publicly, or privately but OOCly the list of voters that who voted for who, as it is the only way to prove that the elections were rigged or not.
And take this post as a petition, drop your "+1" or any # to show your support. Your criticism is accepted here too as nobody can avoid that.

Side reviews:
I'm very disappointed by this act of whoever is responsible, I have given a huge time to this server and tried to entertain myself and others. Help and have a respect for everyone. But in return, these things are happening to me.
spacer.png

I joined Valrise like a year and 15 days ago and I got 1040 hours in just a little time, It's just sad to see that people investing so many time on a thing and end up in some kind of injustice act done by the one who's responsible to make sure that no rule breaks.
If It can happen to me, and it might be happened to ALOT of others, it can happen to anyone.
Stop it once and for all. Your support is appreciated below.

NOTE: DELETING/LOCKING THIS TOPIC, MAKING LAME EXCUSE THAT YOU CAN'T SHOW VOTERS LIST OR BANNING ME WILL LEAD TO A CLEAR GUILTY OF THE SERVER STAFF, SO DON'T TRY THAT. THIS IS MY RIGHT.

Thank you,
Sudais Malik, Kashikoi Raion and Sudais Gonzalez.
Ex GCF, LMSA, TKGS and CSM

• Like 8
  • Popcorn 2

• Kacper locked this topic
  • Mikro locked this topic