Rehman_Reznov banned by Dejaun_Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Rehman_Reznov

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dejaun_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    05/12/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    ilegal modification

• Personal comment

Hi, I am Rehman Dakait. Valrise knows me as a Reznov member. My Roleplay carrier started as a Girl character who was new with in RP server. I played server about a year or maybe more ,As i join server back in 2019. I was one of the legal players of valrise but then i gave test of Reznov and they were legit players too. But some of peoples started saying them ''hackers''. Which spoil there reputation. I was asked to get teamview by dizzy walker and i agree with him to be teamview. I minimized the screen and turned ''ON'' my Teamviewer. which took me like 10sec or less time. Then i came back and then my gamestuck and forced to close. Likemost of player face this issue but when i came back Dizzy already banned me from server.

Now here rise two question which can be asked by adminstration. I will answer them 

Q.1 why Ban appeal so late?

A.1 As you guys knows founder of reznov created his own server i join that and spent my time there but now its closed. I left that server like 3 to 4months ago as i said goodbye to samp and focus on my real life. But I miss roleplay time too and many of my near and dear friends forced me to play with them and i also love to play with them. It was rule of reznov to never make ban appeal but as I was Kicked out from Reznov when i was banned so now i am free to make ban appeal and enjoy the one of famous and realistic server named as valrise.

Q.2 how can we make sure that Rehman was not using ilegal Modifications?

A.2 As i stated above what happened at that time. After ban appeal i contacted with some admins of Valrise and asked them is there any possible way i can get unban. then they said,''wait for launcher, you will be unbanned''. Because i can't prove that i am not guity. I literally say that i was not hacking but i know admins are not dumb they know whats going on in server ,If they banned me there would be a sense or proof behined. But i can't prove my cleanliness. All of it I can assure that If i get unban and whenever Dizzy will ask to me for ''Tv'' OR other admin will ask me for ''TV''. I will provide them ''TV''

Further in my last words a friend said that valrise is giving one last chance to every player who is banned https://ibb.co/7ysDP5H <-- with this ticket usage. I also want to use it and get unban. As i miss my days and friends.

I would like to thanks for read my letter and doing act of kindness on a member of your Community.

with best regards

Rehman Dakait

• Like 2

Hello, Rehman_Reznov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1 hour ago, Master said:
1 hour ago, Master said:

Screenshot_2022-08-04-07-10-27-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12__01.jpg

You guys literally closed my last appeal without any reason. 

Then i made support ticket.

Inresult you guys said that make another appeal on same topic you guys will consider that first appeal.

If you see reviewal time of that appeal then its taking like more than one month.

Be patient. Your appeal is being reviewed with management. Your case isn't something that's easy to decide on. Keep the impatience and I'll deny this completely without a chance of reappeal.

• Zac locked this topic