[LGM - Barbarossa Gadino]

• William Stewart changed the title to [SAPD] - Abraham D. Barbarossa {Barbarossa Gadino}
14 minutes ago, William Stewart said:

Here is a situation that occured also. 

Sara Aguilar, my faithful friend.

You're welcome, and I must say that it was an absolute pleasure to partner with you as well. As we patrolled the city together, I appreciated your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, which made our time together all the more enjoyable.

I'm glad that I was able to impart some new knowledge to you during our patrol. As police officers, it's important for us to constantly learn and evolve, and I'm happy that I could help in that regard.

Furthermore, I must commend your attentiveness and diligence during our patrol. Your dedication to the task at hand made me feel confident and reassured, knowing that we were a strong team working together towards the common goal of keeping our community safe.

Overall, I can confidently say that it was a great experience working with you, and I hope that we get the chance to do so again in the future.

• Like 1