Alex Andolini banned by does not matter

Tean_Wolf

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alex Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    does not matter

• When did you get banned?
    03/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    community ban

• Personal comment

@INFERNO

"You never joined this community at 2018, you started playing at 2019, you got banned for this at 2020, so I guess you were 13 at 2020 then, I am not sure how exactly you are almost 18 in 2022. Anyways quite amusing story."

•  

unknown-4.jpg.7fba542af98f032b99b46190b2dcf12b.jpg

"You never joined this community at 2018, you started playing at 2019"

23 Jun 2018👍

any ways im okay with that you dont want to unban me, can i have the paypal so i pay the money i owe? (24 euros, 40 euros paid already in my last ban evade account)

Edited by Tean_Wolf
  • Like 1

Hello, Alex Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

At this point you should have guessed we don't really care about the money you charged back. Even if you pay it back you will not be unbanned. So I suggest, stop trying here, we do not welcome frauds and cheats in here.