Frisk_Alaric banned by Don't remember the name

FRi$K

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Frisk_Alaric

• Which staff member banned you?
    Don't remember the name

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Hack

• Personal comment

I was banned in a sit for hack I tried to proof that I didn't hack but if anyone saw me using hacks I'm sorry either way. I really wish to play here. I don't remember the date when I got banned and please give me another last chance if there is launcher or anyway to proof my innocence in the future please let me know. I'm really sorry and if possible if you guys want to accept my appeal let me know soon it's a request.

Edited by Kader

Hello, Frisk_Alaric!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• FRi$K changed the title to Frisk_Alaric banned by Don't remember the name

First of all I didn't use hack ever in any server even if people said I hack or something I tried to proof them with my gameplay video or something to show its legit not hack. Secondly we all are not angels mistakes are done by everyone the ex admin may have thought I use hacks which is pretty obvious because he doesn't know me well neither I have played in Valrise from a long time as I have played other servers people know me. Thirdly if I was accused of using hacks the admin team never team viewed my pc or forced me to cac or never gave me the chance to proof I didn't hack. It was like this that a sit was happening in GS9 and the admin who got killed by me in the sit directly went to admin duty while knocked and banned me as per the staff rules it's not even allowed I guess. Anyways I just want a chance if anyone thought I used hack or something I am sorry either way and please force me to cac so I can proof my skills or something that will be honored very much. Thank You.