Karl Silva banned by Rowan Carter

Adriana

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Karl Silva

• Which staff member banned you?
    Rowan Carter

• When did you get banned?
    07/25/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evasion - Ashley Torsney

Personal comment

I already explained a bit IG, haven't got a chance to finish but let me repeat it here:

My brother, (owner of A LOT of accounts), found this server and told me to join, like 7-8 months ago (If I'm not mistaken, 24th of Dec 2021), after a while he got bored of playing vanilla, so he started hacking, using hacks like Invisibility hacks, Triggerbot, then he started using a s0beit mod called "Eclipse Blue" or something, he kept getting banned, then he ban evades and so on, until he got bored and stopped playing, he got me banned in the first place for "Ban Evasion", even though I never hacked or Ban Evaded, all of this stuff was from him.

So, I asked around if I should appeal and if I'll get unbanned for Ban Evasion/Hacking, I got mixed responses and the majority was "No way", so I had no chance but to try and ban evade, even though I had no hacks on, all I did was hop on, play PD, that's what I really liked, nothing else at all, I contemplated appealing but I lazied out, thinking I'll have no chance at all, that's why I stopped playing on this account months ago, but I came back last week, tried to get my things straight, I played and suffered, I had a mouse issue, couldn't find a fix so all I had to do was reset my PC and upgrade to Windows 10, with forgetting to backup all of my important stuff, this is how much I want to play Valrise and start clean, I started doing fantastically by joining the PD academy, even better completing my sessions.

Enough of this, after all of this and what I've done, I know there is absolutely no chance to get unbanned, and if I do, join the PD academy again

EDIT: I'd love to surrender all of the stuff I have, even start a fresh start from lvl 0, all I want to do is play on this server, and I hope you grant this request!

(I was told to make an appeal and continue talking with Rowan Carter here)

Edited by KarlS
Added a small sentence at the end

Hello, Karl Silva!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Obviously this can't be proved, and I know this is a stupid excuse like "my cat stepped on my keyboard" etc..., but I can provide some accounts from the top of my head that he used on his own PC, which maybe could be linked to the same IP but not the same serial? I play on my laptop and he has a PC, he owned lots of accounts to ban evade

EDIT: I would do anything to get unbanned, I'd opt in for daily TV'ing if that's possible, ForceCAC and even a complete wipe for a fresh start, just to play Valrise

Edited by KarlS

No one is perfect, I can't make promises or guarantee something won't happen in the future, like I mentioned in the post, my brother stopped playing and that'll stay like that for at least a few months, you can also instantly perm ban me if I do stupid things in the future, even for small things that deserve a warning etc (DM etc)

You have to wait for an amount of time until I discuss your ban with my higher ranks and I'll get you a result soon. Topic will be unlocked in the meantime and it will get unlocked whenever I'm back with results.

Edited by Furkan
  • Like 1

• Furkan locked this topic
  • Furkan unlocked this topic

@Furkan Thanks for the good news, however I have some questions: What accounts does he appeal for? (As I mentioned above, he has tons of accounts and I can provide you with some of the names I still remember), and does it matter the outcome of his ban appeal? Since, I have a feeling that he has a 99% chance of getting denied, due to the huge amount of accounts he ban evaded with and hacked in.

EDIT: I can provide you with our IP, mac address, and some of the account names I know if that helps you?

Edited by KarlS

23 minutes ago, Furkan said:

Well, he has to appeal for the MAIN account, rest doesn't matter.

do you have any idea what that account would be? i've asked him and he said he has gone several name changes, across multiple accounts and that he doesn't remember the first account

10 minutes ago, Furkan said:

I'm not quite sure, I have to dig out, stay tuned.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it, I can give you a timeframe of the account creation if that helps, It was in the last weeks of December 2021, at least the 20th