Maksim_Malinovskyi banned by Tobias_Mahone

kaizenn

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Maksim_Malinovskyi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tobias_Mahone (requested by Kenny_Miller)

• When did you get banned?
    07/23/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

Falsely banned, this is my only account I'm playing on and i know the rules aswell. The account which goes by the name "Travis Tayvion" is my brother and we're playing on the same PC and Internet, i got asked by glass some weeks ago why do I have 2 accounts (on this device/ip) and i explained the reason and everything was fine, i guess this Kenny is a complete newbie at administrating. Same ip same pc = 2 accounts doesn't exactly means multiaccounting...

Edited by Mike03

Hello, Maksim_Malinovskyi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

@mike03

Good evening, Maksim Malinovskyi, Travis Tayvion if that is true, i had a full conversation with your brother on Discord telling me first in front of multiple people he doesn't know who Maksim_Malinovskyi is, then i ask him again in game and he didn't know as well for the second time, then all of the sudden it was his brother that is sleeping and he can't confirm it.

~ The conversation started with him lying about his age and his history so that raised a suspicion from the start.
~ After 3 times asked replies the third time that it's his brother and at that sleeping and can't confirm it.

If by : (Falsely banned, this is my only account I'm playing on and i know the rules aswell. The account which goes by the name "Travis Tayvion" is my brother and we're playing on the same PC and Internet, i got asked by glass some weeks ago why do I have 2 accounts (on this device/ip) and i explained the reason and everything was fine, i guess this Kenny is a complete newbie at administrating. Same ip same pc = 2 accounts doesn't exactly means multiaccounting... )

~Is your way of proving to us all that in fact you are brothers, i would simply decline this until you provide further proof. It's on Tobias.

Sincerely Yuri~Kenny.

You can really easily distinguish me from him, just take a look at the way we both talk and our punishment history. He's just a kid and I can tell you that he doesn't even know the rules properly and is weak on English.

Edited by Mike03

Now if I am really multiaccounting why would I create problems for myself? I mean my brother got firstly banned for speedhacks and then multiple bans for failing to RP and other stuff which at the same time him being banned I couldn't even play being on the same IP adress and PC and i had to use crappy VPN-s which totally ruined my experience with insane lag spikes. Why is my account clean of punishments and his full with red flags? Why would I dig for problems when I am fully aware of the rules?

Edited by Mike03