Alex Andolini banned by Charrlotte Hartwell

Tean_Wolf

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alex Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Charrlotte Hartwell

• When did you get banned?
    07/20/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Evading a community ban

• Personal comment

okay so this message is for @Mikro and old admins in my account period hello mikro and admins how are you as you know i was ban evading alot since 2018 for some issue between me and you and for some payments things i wanna say when i was 2018 i was 13 years old not full grown man i used to borrow my dads card with out lettting him know and used to donate for this community i donated around 42 euros but when my father found out about this he refunded every thing and i guess paypal charged u some fees and this and i remember u told me total of 64 euros, so now im almost 18 years old and im full gorwn man and actually when i grew up i felt the wrong thing ive done to you so i wanted to pay you back every thing u lost because of me  and i donated 40 euros from my own money in my acc "Seryoga" so its 24 euros left and i will pay u this week and all i wanted to do is to apologize to you for this actions and im not really looking to get unbanned or any thing like that only if you wish to let me play again in ur community i would appreciate that alot but any way i will fully refund u all your money that u lost bcz of me and i apologize again for that and as i said i was a child... and i know i ban evaded too again this year and i would say any thing about this but i refunded 40 euros already and im gonna refund u every dollar/euro,   i would be happy if you accept my apologize and again i have no intention to play back if u dont like to let me again but if u do that will make me happy so its up to you i will accept any thing u say. i will understand that.. and i promise that wont happen again i know i promised alot but i was very young i did not even know what promise worths so i promise you again as a man. and if i dont get unbanned i would like you to give me your paypal link so i can refund u the 24 euros i owe u.

And special thanks to @glass  good job 

Edited by Tean_Wolf
  • Like 9

Hello, Alex Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Alex, 

You were banned on March of 2022 for charge back of multiple "donations".  Not once but multiple times. Your story is quite shit you know?

• In 2020 the card belonged to your brother and now in 2022 the card belongs to your father. Not my words but yours.

• On 7/21/2022 at 2:35 AM, Tean_Wolf said:

i wanna say when i was 2018 i was 13 years old not full grown man

You never joined this community at 2018, you started playing at 2019, you got banned for this at 2020, so I guess you were 13 at 2020 then, I am not sure how exactly you are almost 18 in 2022. Anyways quite amusing story.

Simple words, you are not welcomed back here after what you did and you never will be this is a community management decision.