Negan_Hozay banned by ralph_nocta

Vitazzz

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Negan_Hozay

• Which staff member banned you?
    ralph_nocta

• When did you get banned?
    07/16/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising in ASK

• Personal comment

Ban Appeal:

Hello, I was banned for advertising in ASK. I will tell you everything. Someone asked if there is DM in this server and I told him to go on Horizon Roleplay for DM cause they DM there and its a shit roleplay server and someone said in ASK that I am advertising, I told him that its not an advertisement its a disadvantage of this server Horizon. Now, I completely hate that server and I played to  this server once a year ago. I said what I said as a joke and I believe the ban I received is falsely applied to me. Most of the staff members in your server know already that I would never do something like that and how I have improved over the years I have been playing on your server for. All my SAMP career was in your server and hear me out. If you check my punishment history there is only 1 punishment in may of 2022 so I have improved from 2021 that I had punishments everyday. I would get punished 4 times a day. If you took what I did as an advertisement I am truly sorry and that is not something I would ever do or something I would ever think off. Please listen to what I say carefully and take your time considering if I will be able to play or not.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Negan_Hozay!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1

Hello there, after a discussion with senior admins and management the punishment was deemed too harsh. Therefore, I'll replace that ban with a Warning.

Please, do not repeat such things again in future.

Unbanned.

• Like 2