[POLITICS] Vote for Sudais Gonzalez for the next Governor of San Andreas!

Tired of arrogant politicians who increase prices of your regular used stuff to feed their own stomach? VOTE FOR SUDAIS GONZALEZ FOR A CHANGE!

My aim is to serve my period of Governor as a public servant and help my people to every extent possible.
But I need your support, vote for me on 15th July for a change!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Sudais Malik said:

Tired of arrogant politicians who increase prices of your regular used stuff to feed their own stomach? VOTE FOR SUDAIS GONZALEZ FOR A CHANGE!

My aim is to serve my period of Governor as a public servant and help my people to every extent possible.
But I need your support, vote for me on 15th July for a change!

Just vote for Sudais don't waste your time already.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

But I need your support, vote for me on 28th January for a change!

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
Sudais Gonzalez, alongside his partner Miguel Escobar, held a speech at LSCH today.
A lot of PD, FBI and SWAT was present at the scene and the roads were completely blocked to avoid any sort of violence and mishaps.
Supporters of the candidates attended the event with enthusiasm and made sure that they will support them in any circumstance.
Some clicks of the event are presented to you below:

spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 7
  • Popcorn 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:03 PM, aliraees said:

I'll SUPPORT U

On 1/22/2023 at 12:22 AM, Pinoy said:

Pakistan zindabad i support you our great leader

On 1/21/2023 at 10:33 PM, Salih said:

Yaaay 🎉🎉🎉

On 1/21/2023 at 10:28 PM, Winter said:

best of luck bhai 

On 1/21/2023 at 10:11 PM, CockaBall-Torture said:

Jiye Muhajir

Shukriya Thank you Bhai/Brothers

GOVERNOR ELECTIONS
A car rally of Governor Candidate Sudais and Vice Governor Candidate Miguel took place with a heavy presence of law enforcement, including SWAT and police, to ensure the safety of the candidates and those in attendance. The rally started from Los Santos City Hall and traveled to Las Venturas where the candidates took a round with their supporters. After taking a round of Las Venturas, the rally came back to Los Santos City Hall where Governor Sudais and Vice Governor Miguel gave a thanks to their supporters. Governor Candidate Sudais and Vice Governor Candidate Miguel had a large number of supporters at the rally, showing strong public support for their campaigns. The rally served as a platform for the candidates to share their political platforms and gain voter support. The rally was particularly notable for the large number of cars present, which were more than the number of people present in the campaigns of other candidates. It was more of a power show by Governor Candidate Sudais to showcase his fan following in the state. Overall, the event was a show of political energy and engagement from both Governor Candidate Sudais Gonzalez and Vice Governor Candidate Miguel Escobar and their supporters.
Route of Rally:

spacer.png

Some clicks of the rally are presented to you below:
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Sudais and Miguel thank all the people who participated in the campaign, and especially to the law enforcement who made sure that nothing goes wrong. Sudais and Miguel pay tribute to the SWAT and PD present there.
spacer.png
  • Like 4