Jake_Foreman banned by Can't rember

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jake_Foreman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Can't rember

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ip grabbing.

• Personal comment

Greetings dear management! I am here to appeal to be unbanned. I know what i did wasn't right,but I got my punishment and I don't know why I was banned again,shortly after it. I served my punishment,got unbanned. Then I got into an arguement with Nguyen Flores. Who said i ip grabbed him again. But in reality I copied a comment from his steam account and pastedit into the chat. (you can check but since that he deleted it) I clearly remember him going on the discord server and saying that i IP grabbed him again. That's clearly not true. After my punishment i learnt my lesson. But he said lies about me that got me banned. And Admins clearly didn't look into the situation. They banned me right away. Another thing that I was on the server some time after my ban. And i didn't go around Dm'ing. No,I was grinding for money and RP'ing a lot. And I mean a Lot. So you can clearly see that I am no danger to the community. My old me was,but after my first ban I got fixed. The second ban wasn't my fault. He said lies,and the Admins unfortunatly believed him. I would like to get a new chance,that i got taken away unright fully beacuse of a liar. And I can show that I am not a danger.

-Jake Foreman

• Like 1

Hello, Jake_Foreman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

whats ironic is that both of you are now banned for the same reason. Can't take what Suryanta says seriously to begin with. You were found to have been doing it a second time again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...