David_Addison banned by Matthew Carter

Mr.White

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    David_Addison

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew Carter

• When did you get banned?
    09/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Go back to asiana

• Personal comment

It's almost 1 year, everyone is being unbanned I also deserve more chances. People who had more punishments then me got to play, then why not me? I want to play the events etc. Please give me a second chance

https://ibb.co/7ysDP5H
    also my friend sent me this? idk what it does but its worth a try i guess

• Like 2

Hello, David_Addison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Can you go over the situation again and precisely acknowledge your wrongdoings? (what led to your ban) And is there any way you can convince me you actually had/have the intention to play normally here now? (300 words)

What led to my ban? Okay so there was a PUBG event going on ingame, I was facing lag issues at that time I told an admin to tp me again since i got bugged, when admin refused to TP me again since the event already started, I wrote gay admins and gay server in public chat out of complete anger which was not correct of me and I truly apologise for that, sorry. Then I logged off and when logged in back found myself banned. I acknowledge my actions and that they were wrong, If i get another chance I would be willing to play without creating a fuss over small things and keep my anger under my control ,I am really sorry for what I did please give me another chance this is like my 5th ban appeal try to understand I am serious about playing 

@James

You will be unbanned, but one slip up, one troll, even the tiniest disrespect towards any member of this community or slandering the server itself will result in a permanent removal from this community without the chance of an appeal. I will be keeping an eye on you myself from here on out.

• James locked this topic