Salvador_Barksdale banned by Zac Hernandez

AboEzzo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Salvador_Barksdale

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    06/28/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Using ALT Account.

• Personal comment

Dear staff team, I apologize for my mistake and I do understand that I've done such as many bad things and I think it's time to apologize and return to my lovely community. 

Is there a way to get off that ban and re-join the server? I know all of my ban appeals promised with not going to break the rules and broke them successfully while being sad.

I wish I could return, and I'd just play as a SAPD member and have fun like before. If there would be any left chances I'll appreciate and If you guess I'm going to ban evade this is a no answer since I'm no longer having fun ban evading...

Hello, Salvador_Barksdale!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

the messed up part is that this is your 4th ban. i mean an individual can only be given so many chances. plus you've multiaccounted before you being caced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there, I guess Weston Lockheed.

I've multi-accounted while I am being CAC'ed because I wasn't having no fun In my word which was I'll keep the CAC and I didn't expect that It's such a hard application In order to keep changing SA-MP version to play Valrise and sometimes freeroam ones. 

It's such a messy part as far as you can take it.

• Like 1

as this is your 5th ban, you clearly cannot conceptualize basic rules. however the staff members voted to have you unbanned regardless.  your account has been wiped and you will remain weapon banned for 1 month as per their request. take this as your last warning

• Thanks 1