vDox

• What is your Discord account?
    vDox#0666

• When did you get banned?
    06/25/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Having differing pollitical views?

• Personal comment

I have never caused trouble in discord, I was having a political discussion with Ahmed and of course these can get heated pretty fast.
    I didn't insult him anymore than he insulted me.
    Then when only I was muted it proved, in my point of view a clear bias, which angered me and I pmed the admin (in a hostile way) that muted me and then he banned me.

I think that's the whole story.
    His mute was enough to change my attitude and stop what I was doing but he of course had to power trip and ban me and also threatened to ban me from the SAMP server.
    If having differing political views wasn't allowed then that should've be included in the rules too?

Like I said the mute for 50 hours was plenty enough for me to stop and the ban was completely unnecessary and out of place. You can keep the mute of course but I am here requesting an unban and you have my guarantee I will no longer be engaging in any of these sort of discussions.

Hello, vDox#0666!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

This political and religious discussion went on for over an hour. While the "other side" stayed relatively on the same level, your arguments became more and more insults. So this punishment has nothing todo with "different views", but was because your arguments became heavy insults and provocations. Do not come here claiming bias while it was you who could not control yourself.

After that you also basically started insulting the manager in DM. I am not keen on such behavior at all, it is disrespectful. There are unban requests for a reason.

Having said that, political and religious discussions are not allowed at all for a reason. I do not blame you for getting into heated arguments, this discussion should have been disallowed from the beginning. But I do blame you for your actions afterwards, etc. And yes, perhaps a mute was enough, but that is up to the staff at that moment, a ban is not invalid either.

Can we agree that there was no need to get into this political/religious discussion, neither a need to escalate it to insults, and neither a need to go mad in the managers DM?

I agree with your fair points, I never said the ban was unjustified, just unnecessary and like I said, this won't happen again.

I tried to explain the reasoning behind bad deeds of mine above mentioned and aside from that, all I can really do is offer up my apologies to those involved.

Edited by vDox