Glenville_Stewart a story of perseverance

My name was Glenville Dixon, I grew up in Jamaica with my childhood friends Ubani and Joshua, ubani always had money and Joshua had to leave for college across the world soon after high school while I was stick in the slums, I had to negotiate and make deals to claw my way up to afford a ticket into the promised country where I can make my life from scratch at just 16 years old, I spent the last 5 years working my ass off as a freelancer and did certifications in finance and law working as a consultant for tobacco and baby food brands and had to do many unsavory things but make a decent living regardless, how did I end up here? I was ran out of town. The tobacco industry was going down and I discovered something that would bring everything down and they tried to take both me and my friends down with them, they chased me around the country and my close friends died in front of me, I made my way across the coast to San andreas, known for its tough police force while it has its own den of criminals and politics, I decided at 21 to set up shop here, becoming a mechanic and earning my citizenship and other licenses,  I became a part time police and changed my name with the aim of choosing a better path amd preparing myself for if I'm ever pursued again

And funnily enough, my childhood friends were here with me, small world but maybe with them I can attain the life I only grasped for a second without it all crashing down. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...