LUIS_SLIMED STORY

Luis_slimed better know as slimed_McKiller is a 19 year old murderer runaway from SF,  he was just 15 when he commit his crime he has no family no love lived in the slums and backstreets of Ls & lv   he was to adjuste train to train looking for a future  untill he ran into  "jona" jona put slime on after he realize the kid Had nothing... But SLIME..oh slime  he was sumin special 😈, slime later learned how to push work across north rock 2 mount chiliad.. and meet new ppl along the way even tho slime needs 2 work on ez aiming' nigz Kno slime Gon up 1 fasho' no matter what the circumstances iz 🖕💯-. VLA..

Edited by SLIMED_Mckiller
Fixing
  • Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Luis_slimed better know as slimed_McKiller is a 19 year old murderer runaway from SF,  he was just 15 when he commit his crime he has no family no love lived in the slums and backstreets of Ls & lv  the gutter too  train to train looking for a future  untill he ran into  "jona" jona put slime on after he realize the kid. Had nothing... But he was sum special 😈 slime later learned how to push work across.. and meet new ppl along the way even tho slime needs work on ez aiming' nigz Kno slime Gon up 1 fasho' no matter what the circumstances iz 🖕💯-. VLA..

On 5/6/2022 at 5:09 AM, SLIMED_Mckiller said:

Luis_slimed better know as slimed_McKiller is a 19 year old murderer runaway from SF,  he was just 15 when he commit his crime he has no family no love lived in the slums and backstreets of Ls & lv   he was to adjuste train to train looking for a future  untill he ran into  "jona" jona put slime on after he realize the kid Had nothing... But SLIME..oh slime  he was sumin special 😈, slime later learned how to push work across north rock 2 mount chiliad.. and meet new ppl along the way even tho slime needs 2 work on ez aiming' nigz Kno slime Gon up 1 fasho' no matter what the circumstances iz 🖕💯-. VLA..

Bullshit. Jona is a hoe. Special Agent Vegas (Traffic Patrol) was the one who helped you out of the slums.

19 hours ago, SLIMED_Mckiller said:

Bro I was a new asl trynna make $$ on top of deb I was crucket cop. Got caught planting drugs stealing it and letting ppl go of easy I was kicked of the PD 😂

Shii'. I was suspended for giving first aid to a person who fell out of a helicopter. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, SLIMED_Mckiller said:

Ik u not talking 😂😂 you your whole group runs to admins when somebody fails RP okay don't even go there 

You want all the smoke but i ain't gonna give it to ya little acne gangster. Get mad alone i ain't got time to let you ruin my vibez low ass nigga.
The fact that you are a snitch is enough fo me, i don't talk to snitchez so back to yo hood rat.

Edited by Greek_guy