The Life Story of Jesse Flores

The Life Story Of Jesse Flores

Chairman of "FAGGOT", CEO of "FAGGOT", CFO of "FAGGOT", President of "FAGGOT", Managing Director of "FAGGOT", Thug of "National Balla Association"

Jesse Flores was born in 1969, in republik ng pilipinas to pinoy parents. Because Jesse Flores did not want to be Pinoy, Jesse killed himself, in order to return after death a few years later.

Jesse Flores was born, this time in Brent, London to Jewish parents, who had migrated from Israel after WW2. Because of this, Jesse learnt from a young age the value of money and keeping himself in line with the law.

nf_5553_122137.jpg

Jesse Flores, 1974

Jesse Flores was the victim of anti-semitism. He was brutally pissed and shitted on by multiple black people who had become unemployed and addicted to heroin and other opioids and amphetamines due to the onset of privatisation. Because Jesse Flores was Jewish he was scared for his life so he decided to move and leave the country.

Jesse Flores got himself a small job cleaning up dirty shitty stinky public toilets. After saving up for two years Jesse went to the Mayo Clinic, to under go Racial Transformation that would turn him from Jewish into Italian-American. Because of this Jesse Flores was temporarily called "Jesse Gabagooli."

i can't bebotehred to finish this story, i'll finish it in 24 hours

• Like 2

The Life Story Of Jesse Flores

Chairman of "FAGGOT", CEO of "FAGGOT", CFO of "FAGGOT", President of "FAGGOT", Managing Director of "FAGGOT", Thug of "National Balla Association"

workin in the hq (( android photocopier gaming )) 🔥🔥

Photo_2022-05-03_210253.png?width=478&he

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2022 at 7:24 PM, AMR said:

I visit this site daily to see updates on this story, sad to say i feel always disappointed to not see it continued 

please post more i miss this 

Exactly the same 😭

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 5:24 PM, AMR said:

I visit this site daily to see updates on this story, sad to say i feel always disappointed to not see it continued 

please post more i miss this 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:54 PM, Tom said:

Exactly the same 😭

On 6/15/2022 at 10:23 PM, theochris said:

#FreeJesse

the fuck am i supposed to do