Liam S. Dawson || B OO M Bastic!

Zixa

Liam S. Dawson || also known as Boombastic!  was born in ''Jefferson'' , Los Santos, his family includes him,his young sister and his parents, his father was working as a construction worker, when his father got retired Liam had to find a job for himself but Liam didn't completed his graduation yet, because he had no cash//money with em, he was also the backbone of him family he had to look on his family aswell so he was in search of some job, one day when he was sleeping at his home which was like.. midnight, he heard a sound of someone cracking into his main door house. Which disturbed his sleep and he woke up suddenly, and ran toward his main tv launch and lookin' for his dad's personal desert eagle in the drawer, he found the deagle and holds it in his hands as it was his first time carrying a gun his hands were shaking so hard he knows a lil bit use of the gun so he reloads the guns with the bullets and started to still hide from the robbers while looking at the door, in this exact time the robbers(2x robbers) gets into his house and quickly started to ransack his house, when the robbers were walking slowly towards the room where his family members were sleeping, he back stabbed the robbers with his deagle his misses some shots but some shots goes into one of the robber feet, the other robber took his way and ran as quickly as he can to save his life while the other injured robber was still not able to move a bit, meanwhile his family members woke up due to the shots fired and they were shocked when they saw Liam holding his father's gun and the injured robber they all asked the same question from the Liam asking him what happened? after which Liam stays silent and leans towards the robber and taking his mask off, after taking off the mask he noticed that the robber was one of the gang member which is known as ''Grove Streets Family''. He afterwards told everything about the situation to his family, and from here Liam started his journey and he promised himself to must take the revenge from the other robber aswell who rans to save his life. The robber who ran was still unknown  but Liam has one thing in his mind which was about to end the whole fam, gang out of this world. His father gift his personal desert eagle to his son ''Liam'' and after which he used to do such criminal activities to earn some cash for himself and his family such as stealing other's vehicles and selling them at the Thief HQ, robbing some high level rich peoples, and so on after having some development and advancement in his life he left their own rented house and bought a new house at idlewood, after shifting from "Jefferson" to ''Idlewood'' Liam wanted to complete his own task, and his own promise which he had done to himself so it was obviously impossible from him to do it alone so therefor he wanted to get someone's help, as he was passing by the Gas station 9. he notices some gangster and cops arguing with each other. After getting some info about the gang which is known as ''National Balla Association" He came to know that this was one of the most and biggest enemies of the Groves, After waiting for some time at the gs9 he saw that a big shootout started between the NBA and the cops, many of the cops got injured aswell, as he was still looking at them fighting each other meanwhile FBI showed up in bunkers and patriots, but still there was balanced fight going as both had heavy weaponry with them using on each other. Liam had to make some loyalty among the gang so that he can get chance to join them. He had his desert eagle only with him which was gift by his father. He worn up a mask and directly ran and backstabbed some of the cops which were left,and then he took an m4 from the ground which was left by some dead PO, and started to backstabbed them all by blasting their asses. Which gave a high amount of advantage to the NBA becuse they got the heavy weaponry aswell from the dead FBI/Cops. 
And when the shootout was done they all came out from their positions towards their hood as they all were looking at me, and were asking me who i am. So I introduced myself to them and they invited me to join the gang without any questions and stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                            -------------------------------------------------
So this was my Background story hope you enjoyed it well.

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DzEagleee! said:

I'm not going to read that sory 😁

ok no problem, i understand your feelings. But i promise to get you some high level of eyeglasses that you can wear and you will finally be able to read such things. And this is common in every old man. 

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

DOING SOME REAL BUSINESS TO EARN $$ 
8vB2LuK.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HBhjydO.png

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

Yo Homie arrived at the prison. De Jail. 
Doing some GYM meanwhile spending my precious time in the Jail.
nZGGi6t.png

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Popcorn 1

MEETUP SOON!!
I am Glad to announce that, Yo Homie B OO M BASTIC! is going to meet ya'all at the LSCH. I know my fans were waiting for this moment from very long but we are finally going to meet up at the Los Santos City Hall. I will becoming with a tight security that will be given by my ''Young Fam & NBA'' 
MEETUP DATE: 5/15/2022. on Sunday at 4:35 CET.

MOVING OUT FROM THE CITY. (temporary)
Mr.Boombastic has good some important business and work therefor he's moving out of the city for some days and he'll be back soon. ''(with some more rp screens)''

• 2 weeks later...

BACK TO THE HOME
Sup ya'll, The King is Back! Gonna post some screens soon.

BRINGING THE HEAVIES
You think you could out-play me huh!?, - BoomBastic!
unknown.png
You can't defeat me in the smuggle shit, i am fast as fuck boi. I crushed the one who came into my way.
1.png
2.png

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

THE END!
May his soul Rest In Peace!, Liam Dawson/Young A.K.A Mr. Boom Bastic!
Born:- August/24/1994
Died:- June/9/2022
                                                               #1. IN THE HOSPITAL:-
1.png
                                                        #2. Transporting to the Graveyard.
2.png
                                                                      #3. Funeral.
3.png

#3. BURRIED

4.png

21 minutes ago, Quin McClane said:

Didn't ask + don't care + you're black + cope + seethe + maidenless + touch grass + final ratio

nigga fuck off, It took me a lot of time to make these rp screens but if you cant appreciate someone's efforts then dont leave a fucking hate comment on him get the fuck outta here pussy ass nigga get life instead of posting hate comments