Mark_Gambino banned by [WS]Deka_Rosso

MarksmanV2

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    [WS]Deka_Rosso

• When did you get banned?
    11/10/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant AFK without Tab, Avoiding Roleplay

• Personal comment

Well yep, I pretended to be afk without tab to avoid roleplay and not get caught. I apologise for this incident. Wont happen again. Didnt think it would lead to a perma ban. I'll be frank, I refused to RP with Kevin_Jhon. I nearly got away with it. When Deka came up, I panicked and kept on pretending to be afk.

Edited by Anthrax

Hello, Mark_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Well yep, I pretended to be afk without tab to avoid roleplay and not get caught. I apologise for this incident. Wont happen again. Didnt think it would lead to a perma ban.

From what I see based on punishments record, you had temp banned 3 times, and one of it clearly says you will be banned permanently, and you also have punishments of Avoiding Roleplay which I believe either one of us from the Administrator had warned you before and gave you many chances to fix your shitty attitude but you didn't which is so unfortunate to be seen, you should be ashamed to people who are willing to Roleplay.

When Deka came up, I panicked and kept on pretending to be afk.

When I came up, then that's the time you should've shown yourself to comply with their RP instead of kept AFKing which lead you into this condition now. You should've been aware from the first place, even you should've learned from the past punishments you had, you should change yourself to be better.

And now how can I trust you if you won't do this again in the future? what makes we have to unban you? elaborate 200 words.

Alright, I sincerely apologies for all those events. The last few were quite troublesome as I was actually AFK. There were a recent few where I got banned for Botting inside my house, then the admins explained that it wasnt allowed. I stopped doing that. As for this event, I was genuinely pretending to be AFK. I will say sorry for this again. Due to a previous event I was very pissed off at Kevin_Jhon, this was the reason I refused to Roleplay with him. I pretended to be AFK while I added ingredients and collected the ingredients hoping to throw him off track. When you showed up, I panicked and went like "its better to go all the way through" and so I kept AFKing. I thought this would lead to another temp ban, instead I had a full ban coming. I understand that I was warned before, but that was for the case of me botting not AFKing to avoid roleplay. Like I said, I sincerely apologize for this, I was acting childish and immature while being very angry. I shouldnt have done this and had the permanent ban coming my way. I'm deeply sorry and wont do such things influenced by my emotions.

• Levamous locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Jelly changed the title to Mark_Gambino banned by [WS]Deka_Rosso