Terence "Blunt" Johnson

Terence "Blunt" Johnson

Born: 1/15/1970

terencee.jpg.a4566ee6146f78aca5f9fb19e5dc310c.jpg

Yo boy Terence was born at 15th january of 1970 in Los Santos. He was raised by his mother Savina Johnson since his father left them (remember dat) right before he was born.

Terence was a really quiet ghetto boy till he turned 15 and he started hanging around with the big boyz.

Third World Skeptical Kid Meme Generator - Imgflip

That's Terence when he first realized that he can make some good money by selling the green stuff that his mother been smoking

He was never the sharpest tool in the shed but he had his own way of solving things, rolling a fat one and kickstarting his day. Then one day disaster struck! he lost his mother his beloved and only companion in this cruel life. Yo boy was depressed bitchez didn't mean shit for him anymore, weed aint... ight weed was something, unemployed living in grove street nah man that was way too depressing. One day he said that's it he called his plug and he arranged one last hotbox in his mother car after that he was gone, he would move across the country to settle in South Bohan, Liberty city. 

Grand Theft Auto IV (2008)

Blocks in South Bohan, Liberty City

THE COMEBACK

After five years on the East Coast,it was time to go home. 

Living in the east coast was really difficult fo yo boy Terence, finally he got his first job as a street sweeper all good and popping but something was really off. It was the fucking weather you guessed it right, he couldn't stand the snow, he couldn't stand the frozen junkies asking for money outside the metro station, he couldn't stand the East Coast. Living in the east coast was never an option for Terence it was always so windy and that shit drove him crazy all the time  cause he couldn't light up his blunts properly. That was a huge no no for him. One day he made up his mind tho ,kinda, he told his pregnant girlfriend "Hey biatch imma get some booze u need some?" and... he was gone. 

He got the first flight to Los Santos and he never looked back. Upon arriving Los Santos he was the good old Terence he was smiling and shit like a scout girl he was finally home.

But Los Santos was not the same, his old house had been burnt by gangbangers most of his pals had died and only a couple were still alive. 

PRESENT

Curently yo boy been living in a rat hole somewhere around the idlewood projects, he is a street sweeper and he can be spotted throughout the day driving his white street sweeper car around the projects . He spends his time hanging around with his dawg Quan Banks, smoking straight gas and making plans on how to get money. If you see him around holla at him and he will holla back at you he ain't gangbanging much he is a chill and appreciating dude minding his own godamn fucking bussiness. Peace.

tere.png.1c3f7e414c169ed2848b60a7be4ec3df.png

Yo boy waiting for his plug to come at the Idlewood Projects.

* guys i would love it if u could roleplay like it's the year 1994 and not 2022 not a big issue but it would be great

Edited by Greek_guy
  • Like 7

yo boy hussling in the streetz to make some honest bread while blasting some dope public enemy hits in his disc player

gg.png.63c78145aba54579eccef50b98d50fca.png

reminding everyone that he is a 100% gangsta living in the Idlewood projectsg.png.f0d0cf1b0439f3a93c8c59964261f414.png

Edited by Greek_guy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

yeah motherfucker!!! keepin it real yeah !!

damn right my g! always a g never wearing the uniform, bringing prosperity and hapiness to the hood. Imma arrange a bbq day at the projects... everyone invited.

HOOD CHRONICLES 

Episode I

Yo boy got some issues but he is too much of a thug to be brought down

sleeping.png.d97c0f120d34753e0b6d1e426b046fba.png

451608493_wakeup.png.e67a13b48c346d849a6bd40f35088d65.png

smoke.png.8d527337cab4f911c2897d6fcfc58c06.png

run.png.27e60adf61381de39e3daa2f17438f37.png

phone.png.095ad053a4e09b66aa6b73773d396743.png

fuck.png.99a02e8f357319123e0fd048442f6e5f.png

735853651_Terencesmokehood2.png.5ff9929a19882822d9893687eff096dc.png

THE END

Spoiler

Edited by Greek_guy

2 hours ago, Subbe said:

Ningha??🤨

Ight in Terence's world the year is 1994 two years after the LA riots, 2pac and Biggie being hella famous, NWA in the west and WuTang in the east being the two best selling rap groups in the history of rap (gotta have hella lot respect for NWA even if i like Wu more), Nas realises the straight dope album illmatic and life is just much more easier and chill. Now you all dont have to act like that you are free to do and say whatever you want to Terence but Terence will act as if he lives during that era that i told ya. Thanks for sharing your time with me and giving me a really fun time hope i do the same

1 hour ago, Lorenzo_Taba said:

Cool G. Make me a part of the Gangster rap song too. || And I loved your story ma homie.

Of course my g we gonna make history I am the GZA and u are the RZA of our group ... appreciated my g yours was great keep up the good work 

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
The recording label LIFE ROW RECORDS got their first studio. A big ass thank you to the true O.G Playa, the street souljah, the menace, the undisputed king of the streetz 

KANNETH JACKSON

For allowing us to turn his crib into a true HELL ON EARTH,UNDERGROUND,CHEAP
RAP STUDIO

821060460_studiod.png.f63cf6594aecc541f264a7a4f705d942.png

sa-mp-0824.png.7b74b400057fd766a8953bb6d05f8dd3.png

Edited by Greek_guy

• 3 weeks later...

Smoking a blunt with my dawgz around trying to hide from the ghetto bird thinking why oh why must you swoop through the hood like everybody from the hood is up to no good.

sa-mp-2833.png

Edited by Greek_guy