Anthony Eix banned by Zac

sTcorey

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Anthony Eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Zac

• When did you get banned?
    03/29/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    script abuse

• Personal comment

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i was in game with my friends eno and nyu  _ eix , we were messing around at red county and i did /v park patriot at highway while there was no active situation with anyone else.

10 mins later we get on a chase with cops , this admin Paul_iforgotfullname with Dylan_iforgotfullname, TPs to us and asks me Why did you use /v park 10 mins ago? I saw you do it

???

he was either specating me from the beggining and he didnt do shit when i ''did'' it but tps to me after 15 mins or he is just checking my logs every two minutes.

•  

• OK then after speaking with him he says I will forgive you this time, you can go

i /quit and i find myself banned by zac_

Edited by sTcorey
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 3

Hello, Anthony Eix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

show me proof of my patriot flipping and me abusing /v park please.

ALSO if ur gonna show this  like zac did in discord

29-03-2022 22:29:03 - [cw] Anthony_Eix (67)(10443): i hope u dont snitch

29-03-2022 22:29:04 - [cw] Anthony_Eix (67)(10443): to admin

we were joking with each other , we were on voice 

proving jokes down In here as we got to know the admins were specating us while driving around

[22:53:12] (Vehicle whisper) Eno Eix : guys aimbot allowede here ?
[22:53:22] (Vehicle whisper) Jojo Eix : why i see names through walls ? some sort of visual bug ?

[22:53:44] (Vehicle whisper) Jojo Eix : my crosshair keeps moving towards the players on its own
[22:53:47] (Vehicle whisper) Jojo Eix : my pc has virus?

this ban is so dumb

Edited by sTcorey
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...