Parker Stewart banned by Eduardo Santos

AboEzzo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Parker Stewart

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    03/23/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal modification(Aimbot)

• Personal comment
    Hello, I've made a ban appeal because the truth of me is not using any illegal modification and If I was using I would like to ask for posting it here so I can trust myself that I am using an illegal modification and not being idiot all time, and If I was I should have noticed but actually my aim wasn't following a person, or like something and I am here to ask for an unban, plus getting my punishment expunged and I would like to do anything just to prove I am not a hacker and whoever was laughing because I killed him, Look up to yourself In the mirror and understand that It's your problem you don't know how to aim or shoot like [Good Players]  and I wish that the community understand I am not using any illegal modification, However It depends on the person who banned me and he know the truth I didn't use any modification, Creating some false information or and the 
    Checker. Exe is not working well because I asked to prove/grab the Aimbot File, but actually you rejected to do that. All that I want is to let me play and feel comfortable because If you'll keep banning me and I don't have any illegal modification, It'll be such as boring to me and funny to you and the losers that laughed.

I would like to apologize to any person I was bad towards him/her, and whoever got disturbed by me, I am sorry too.

Edited by ParkerX
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Parker Stewart!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 3

I would like to prove a point here that If you force me into CAC or launcher, all doesn't matter to me because If I said I didn't use a single illegal modification, this means I didn't.

Edited by ParkerX
  • Like 2