Andre_Accardo banned by Dizzy

TheSopranos

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Accardo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy

• When did you get banned?
    07/22/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    ilegal modifications

• Personal comment

Hi. I’m making another unban appeal because I do not agree with the administrator’s reply. He said something which is not true. I don’t know if he said that by his mind or a higher staff told him to reply that but it’s wrong for me. I don’t actually understand “we gave you too many chances to stop playing with this stupid modification”. What do you mean with that? I have never been banned before for using any illegal modification,I have never been told that, do you even know what are you saying? So you actually give people chances to remove their cheats, and if they don’t you ban them? That’s how it works? Because that’s how I understand your sentence. As far as I know, when somebody is cheating, he doesn’t get any warning to remove his cheats, but he directly gets banned. Maybe it’s true that you gave me too many chances to play in this server, even after getting a few bans, but not that you gave me “chances to stop playing with that stupid modification”, because this has no sense, you gave no chance and no warning, even tho I didn’t use anything.For me that’s not true, I don’t know where you found that. This time I’d wish a higher staff member to review my appeal if possible. Don’t think I’m accusing you or something because I accuse nobody, as I’ve said I still respect the admin’s decision, but in my opinion what you have said is not true.And once again if possible, I’d want a manager to review my appeal this time, and give the right decision about me, and the proper reason if I get denied again. Sorry for making another unban appeal but I had to.

Hello, Andre_Accardo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

No matter what the previous administrator said, the appeal was decided by a member of management. I do apologize on his behalf for the behavior, however this appeal is to be denied due to the fact that your ban history is longer than the country of Chile.