[Weazel News] Official page for Weazel News!

TheKing

1106841815_Weazel_NewzRED.jpg.1a92d09f3791f854d78bde63a7bc65e4.jpg
We for the first time faced this kind of situation in the entire life, i never saw any police officer doing this kind of shameless act, if he's either a volunteer or a official PO 
Today on 3/23/2022 5:00 pm Wednesday, Central European Time (CET). A Volunteer identified as ''Vladimir Haze'' has sexually harassed a news reporter this violation also comes under:

SA-PSC § I.5. Rape [F]

((The act of having forced another person to perform sexual acts against their will or when the victim is not in a state of clear mind.))
Luckily the news reporter was bold enough that he tried to protect himself and defended himself till the cops arrived.When the other volunteers arrived on the situation they investigated about the situation and they had to call a supervisor, when the supervisor Antonio Torres arrived also known as the CHIEF of the SAPD. He takes both of them inside the Police station and investigated the situation, the Defendant has tried to lie as much as he can and refused what he did to save himself but when the Supervisor checked his body cam he was proved guilty and the supervisor directly DISCHARGED him from the SAPD. Here's a picture of him after getting Discharged:-
 image.png.2005b45d3d2b60d8cc38b7dafaaa5380.png
Keep watching The WEAZEL NEWS  FOR MORE UPCOMING NEWS UPDATES!!

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As we all know, new governor elections coming up soon! This brings us to ask from people that how would you rate latest governor and their team’s performance? Let us know your answers by leaving comment below this post.

Format:

Full name:

Comment:

• 3 weeks later...

New Government already

Failed?

Earlier today, group of civilians gathered at Los Santos City hall, and started chanting negative comments about new governor and their team.

Perhaps civilians were requesting for an impeach of governor Finch! This being said shows that people are already unhappy and upset about our new governor!

Pictures of this incident

will be shown to public

gallery3.thumb.jpg.4a23923a930f3a18a7b7e22ebec32564.jpg

gallery9.thumb.jpg.fc931282a80972e9400362a710426b98.jpg

However as you can see in

pictures above, situation taken

under control by Law Enforcement

personal!

With this being said, let us know at comments section, how would

you rate new governor's performance so far?

Publisher: J.Valentine

• 2 weeks later...

WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY©

THE NEW GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO CUT DOWN ALL THE BUSINESS FUNDS!?!
The new Governor ''Luna Finch'' 
unknown.png
and Vice Governor ''
Chelsea Finch''. Has decided to cut all the business funds. Wasn't the tolls fee were enough to increase them directly to the 200$ without any notice? 
If we aren't going to be paid then what was the reason we voted her to become a governor as we had a lot of hopes from her. The poverty in this Great State is increasing day by day already. By cutting business funds, Most of the employees has decided to come out with a huge protest rally against this new government. As they aren't getting paid for their duties, most of them has already resigned from their companies and currently sitting in their homes without any employment. We humbly request the Governor & Vice-Governor to pay off the company funds as soon as possible.
                                                       ----------------------------------------------
                                                                                        -----------------------
STAY
TUNED FOR MORE UPCOMING NEWS UPDATE!!

#PAYTHEFUNDSASAP #ENDTHISPOVERTY 
Comment Down your opinions.

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 3

WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY©
The new Governor Luna Finch and Vice Governor Chelsea Finch has decided to fully cut off the business funds.

THE GOVERNMENT FUNDS ARE TERMINATED.
The vice governor said that:

Chelsea Finch05/08/2022
''Actually we have a incomplete project to solve this problem but it needs some fixes and businesses should be full transparent to gov.''
                                                                                    -----------------------------------------------

''But we need a new control mechanism to start the program again

You can't imagine how much millions drained to companies that doesn't need till now.''
Business Groups are currently paying their employees half payments from their own private funds due to their employee's  pending salary. Majority of the business groups has already declared to their employees to get profits by their own as they aren't going to be paid for their new salaries. Mostly the Dealership groups owners has announced to their employees that the ''profit is on your own now!'', gain your profits by adding 5000$ to 10,000$ profit in selling vehicles.They also mentioned that, ''The company will start paychecks once funds are also on.''

Spoiler

SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY & YOU'LL BE NOTIFIED WHENEVER WE POST A BREAKING NEWS OR NEWS ARTICLE.
TO SUBSCRIBE, JUST LEAVE A LIKE ON THIS POST AND WRITE DOWN ''SUBSCRIBED'' IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

You can leave your opinions/comments on the news in the comment section: 
Name: 
Comment:

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY©

PAID ADVERTISMENT
gallery101.jpg
''Moncef Hatiti'' is the only person providing Bicycles on rents and helping the poor citizens who can't afford a new car even the rich ones became poor due to the high and expensive toll fee and vehicle, house extra taxes. He's providing his great services over Los Santos his bicycles business has became very useful as peoples can easily and quickly travel through his bicycles. Moncef is living in Los Santons and he owns this small business. Let's put together some money and donate him to make some upgrades and developments in his business, as the business isn't really giving much profit to him.
Moncef2222.jpg.c182e92437c25d143e0579d4a

Spoiler

SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY & YOU'LL BE NOTIFIED WHENEVER WE POST A BREAKING NEWS OR NEWS ARTICLE.
TO SUBSCRIBE, JUST LEAVE A LIKE ON THIS POST AND WRITE DOWN ''SUBSCRIBED'' IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY© 

First things: This is what the law says: To hold right of passage on the road when responding to an emergency. To be able to violate the speed limits and traffic orientation if needed to perform their duties.

" So, Samm Holland says; I was roaming around with my bicycle, when I was just about to reach LSPD a VT officer rammed me with his vehicle, and he was driving in the wrong lane. I fell down and I broke my left arm. To Be NOTED: No sirens were on, indicating he was not responding to an emergency call or situation. and He DIDNOT stopped his vehicle to know about my damages."
Then the public gathered around and they all started a protest against the LSPD. When the situation has became out of control. Officer Gregory Walker arrived on the situation and took both the volunteer and Samm inside to the investigation room.
And was concluded by apologizing to Samm Holland and officer Gregory paid Samm 15,000$
sa-mp-028.png

Spoiler

@Samm Holland

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

• 2 weeks later...

weazel-news-news.gif

WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY© 
Cycle Sport event was held by Candidate Ammy Stokes.
unknown-1.png
The event was hosted on 7/11/2022 - 18:30 TO 19:00 CET.
The event was hosted yesterday by Government Candidate ''Ammy Stokes'' lot of people participated in the cycle event, The Starting point was made infront of the LSCH, and finish line was at The Mount Chillad. Everyone enjoyed the event. This event also shows the interest of A.Stokes towards the sports. As she says:- ''Such events are really good and i will try my best to host such events in future for the young generation of our great state. We've to make them busy in healty activites.''

Spoiler

@AMR

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 2

weazel-news-news.gif
                      V7kz.gif

unknown.png
GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE ''SUDAIS GONZALEZ'' SPEECH 
Which was done on 7/14/2022 17:00 CET

Today a SPEECH was done by the Government Candidate ''Sudais Gonzalez'' at the Conference Hall everyone one of their supporters shows love and supports towards him. He described a list of changes that will take place in the new upcoming America! he will bring the New America he said. The things of which most of the citizens were unsatisfied about was the increase in toll fee. everyone was facing high taxes everywhere, not only that but most of the people has lost their jobs because the previous government has refused to pay off the funds to the groups i myself working for free for my news company that is all due to the previous government but not only me, every citizen of the state is having a smile on their face because they are going to see a new AMERICA!
So, Today Sudais.G promised the following changes in the upcoming new america;
Toll fees, thats the most asked question from all of the candidate. I assure, not assure, I promise, that I will reduce tolls fee in my first day in the office.
Q:- How much atleast the toll fee will be?
A:- I will analyze the treasury of the state first, but I promise I will get it as low as 50$
Q:- Will you provide the funds to the groups?
A:- That's obvious, they are the one who support our economy. State is running on their hard work, we, as government, are nothing without them.
So yes, I can promise that I will support business as much as I could. They will receive support from me till the end of my period.
Q:- What about the salaries for the government group employees?
Salaries of Police Department, and FD will be increased as much as possible. As without them, state would be in disaster.
''I will introduce a charity group, which will support the economic conditions of people below poverty line. New projects will be introduced.''
''
At the last he said : Vote for whomever you want, I respect all my competitors. But please, use your vote wisely and don't fall for words.''
 '' WE CAN AND WE WILL''

Spoiler

@Sudais Malik

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba

V7kz.gif 

unknown.png
''ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ON GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE SUDAIS.G''
Today before the speech has started, we called for the security of candidate Sudais.G SWAT didn't even responded after which we had to call for urgent security, when the PDs and FBI members arrived they all felt like they are safe now, but after few mins everyone started to scream and most of them were scared as f** everyone rushed towards the conference hall for a cover. and I myself noticed few peoples standing on the roof while holding Ak47 in their hands i was fully next to the candidate and i saw him getting shot on his chest, but luckily he had armour on already, so we helped him get into the conference hall meanwhile FBI and PD rushed towards the unknown Shooters but they unluckily evaded the scene and so few officers were sent directly to the hospital due to the headshot injuries.
After the shootout Sudais.G said '' Some one did this on purpose, because success breeds jealousy''
He said: some one is probably funding these peoples to kill us.

Edited by Lorenzo_Taba
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS!!! 
PD POINTS GUN AT FD

August/1/2022, FireFighter-1 Jonathan Nguyen reports on global radio that there is a corrupt Volunteer officer who is arresting FDs Volunteer Officer Lucas for blowing his Sirens, at ASGH.

[20:03:42] [Global Radio] SAFD Jonathan Nguyen: There's a Corrupt officer at ASGH, arresting my Volunteers, over

As soon as he gave a call on global radio, Lieutenant Loid Forger arrived on the scene.

We got to know that- VT Officer Lucas was attending an emergency call where his sirens were on, In between, VT Officer Lucas was Pulled Over by SAPD VT Officer King Davis for blowing his Sirens.  VT. Lucas was bitten with a nightstick and was aimed gun by VT Davis. 

In the end after having brief conversation with FF-1 Nguyen, LT. Forger apologized on behalf of the volunteer's behavior.
[20:13:08] Loid Forger says: We apologize on behalf of our volunteer's behavior.

Our Reporter Samm Holland asked some questions to LT. Forger-

Samm Holland says: LT., What will you do to that VT who is proven guilty?
 Loid Forger says: Appropriate actions will be taken
Loid Forger says: that for now, further investigations will be done

Samm Holland says: Is the relationship between PD and FD not nice? So we get to see this kind of Situation?
 Loid Forger says: Well there will always be issues such as this, But we've always kept it in a good condition And looking forward to pursuing for a better relationship. 

Therefore, Investigation will be conducted deeply and actions will be taken accordingly. 

gallery44.jpg

gallery43.jpg

Edited by Sam Holland
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 11:33 AM, Sam Holland said:

BREAKING NEWS!!! 
PD POINTS GUN AT FD

August/1/2022, FireFighter-1 Jonathan Nguyen reports on global radio that there is a corrupt Volunteer officer who is arresting FDs Volunteer Officer Lucas for blowing his Sirens, at ASGH.

[20:03:42] [Global Radio] SAFD Jonathan Nguyen: There's a Corrupt officer at ASGH, arresting my Volunteers, over

As soon as he gave a call on global radio, Lieutenant Loid Forger arrived on the scene.

We got to know that- VT Officer Lucas was attending an emergency call where his sirens were on, In between, VT Officer Lucas was Pulled Over by SAPD VT Officer King Davis for blowing his Sirens.  VT. Lucas was bitten with a nightstick and was aimed gun by VT Davis. 

In the end after having brief conversation with FF-1 Nguyen, LT. Forger apologized on behalf of the volunteer's behavior.
[20:13:08] Loid Forger says: We apologize on behalf of our volunteer's behavior.

Our Reporter Samm Holland asked some questions to LT. Forger-

Samm Holland says: LT., What will you do to that VT who is proven guilty?
 Loid Forger says: Appropriate actions will be taken
Loid Forger says: that for now, further investigations will be done

Samm Holland says: Is the relationship between PD and FD not nice? So we get to see this kind of Situation?
 Loid Forger says: Well there will always be issues such as this, But we've always kept it in a good condition And looking forward to pursuing for a better relationship. 

Therefore, Investigation will be conducted deeply and actions will be taken accordingly. 

gallery44.jpg

gallery43.jpg

Awesome Quality work!!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

weazel-news-news.gif.e97a29eadda02dca0301cd121bc3a6b0.gif

SASD establishes a checkpost at LS-LV tolls - 17th August 2022

On 17th of August 2022, The San Andreas Sherriff Department, better known as SASD established a checkpost at LS-LV tolls. The prime purpose of the checkpost was to catch smugglers who were trying to smuggle illegal items between the two cities. While speaking to the media, a Sherriff of the SASD said that the rate of crimes in the past few days has increased a lot, making the situation of the state very alarming. 

Some citizens complained that the checkpost is of no use and it only wastes their precious time but law enforcement agencies claim that the checkposts are for the benefit of the  masses. While talking to Weazel News, Deputy Sherriff Mia Townsend said that formation of such checkposts is the only way through which we can reduce activities of terrorists and make sure that no illegal immigrant crosses the toll. She further added that citizens of the state should co-operate with the troopers as it's for their own safety. 

Weazel News' officials tried to further investigate the matter. Was the checkpost an illusion? Were they trying to catch a specific criminal? All these questions were asked from Sherriffs of SASD but they said that such information is confidential and can't be disclosed. 

Weazel News pays tribute to these departments for their services. It was raining heavily along with thunderstorms and high winds when SASD officials established the checkpost, yet the severe weather didn't force them to reduce their morale. 

sa-mp-869.thumb.png.c40463c9a0c761cadbb363246ee25e86.png

Name:

Comment:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

weazel-news-news.gif

1st October 2022 - 17:00

Former governor Hernandez resigned from his office about a few days ago, which opened the elections once again for the position of governor of the great state of San Andreas. There were 2 canditates applying for the governor's position, namely - Radolf Thompson and Attila Michael. Unfortunately, Radolf Thompson withdrew from the elections which led to Atilla Michael now officially being the governor by default.

On the 1st of October 17:00, The new governor's inauguration was held. Attila Michael has now entered his office, officially being the governor of the great state of San Andreas. Governor Michael gave a wonderful speech, the Governor promised that every civilian will be able to reach out the government for their issues, the governor also looks forward to improve the businesses in San Andreas. The governor assured the citizens of San Andreas of their safety and government's support. The vice governor, Shawn Cooper, has not been seen in state for a while, though the citizens expect him to work as expected for a vice governor.

gallery215.jpg?width=733&height=412

As expected, a few hostile and felonies were committed by a few civilians, But law enforcement easily crushed them with minimal effort. Citizens ask many questions - "What will the new governor do for the state?" "Would the government focus on fixing economy?" "Will crime be reduced in the state now?". Every citizen looks forward to the actions about to be taken by the new governor in hopes to bring something new and fix the existing issues in the state.

Whatever will be the outcome, everyone hopes to see the state improving and hopes that Governor Michael will do the best of his ability to serve as a governor for the great state of San Andreas.

Media:

Spoiler

gallery232.jpg?width=733&height=412

gallery226.jpg?width=733&height=412

gallery224.jpg?width=733&height=412

Weazel News Company.

Edited by Hiroshi
english errors
  • Like 2

weazel-news-news.gif

Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell

On the 10th of October 2022, At 1 PM, A new business was seen at Pershing Square, Los Santos. People called it "Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell". 

This new business, as the name suggests, was based on selling food products. The owner of this business was Dinghy Davidson. Dinghy Davidson's business is focused on selling fresh food to every citizen of San Andreas. 

gallery247.jpg?width=748&height=421

Mister Davidson said that the food he sells in his business will be always hot and fresh, affordable for anyone. These types of businesses are definitely what the state needs - A unique business which provides the best qualities of services, also being affordable for anyone! Mister Davidson sells a variety of food items, such as - Chicken sandwich, fried potatoes, nuggets; tea, salad, sprite. Dinghy's business attracted a LOT of customers in a very short period of time which is because as stated earlier - This business was very unique. Customers bought all types of food items here, and the food was definitely fresh as promised! Not only was it fresh - it was tasty as well, one civilian said that a lot of effort must have been into this business. All types of customers from different places were interested - There was an officer who loved the food, there were EMS officials, civilians, everyone enjoyed mister Davidson's food. 

gallery249.jpg?width=748&height=421

Civilians say that more businesses of such types should be opened not only limited to food but of other branches as well. 

If you're looking to buy some food from Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell - You can find his business at pershing square and sometimes even at fort carson!

A quote from Dinghy - "My business is the most unique and also good than others."

NOTE - THIS IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT. WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY IS ONLY PROMOTING THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FIND IT UNIQUE AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT TO THE CIVILIANS OF SAN ANDREAS.

Edited by Hiroshi
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, Hiroshi said:

weazel-news-news.gif

Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell

On the 10th of October 2022, At 1 PM, A new business was seen at Pershing Square, Los Santos. People called it "Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell". 

This new business, as the name suggests, was based on selling food products. The owner of this business was Dinghy Davidson. Dinghy Davidson's business is focused on selling fresh food to every citizen of San Andreas. 

gallery247.jpg?width=748&height=421

Mister Davidson said that the food he sells in his business will be always hot and fresh, affordable for anyone. These types of businesses are definitely what the state needs - A unique business which provides the best qualities of services, also being affordable for anyone! Mister Davidson sells a variety of food items, such as - Chicken sandwich, fried potatoes, nuggets; tea, salad, sprite. Dinghy's business attracted a LOT of customers in a very short period of time which is because as stated earlier - This business was very unique. Customers bought all types of food items here, and the food was definitely fresh as promised! Not only was it fresh - it was tasty as well, one civilian said that a lot of effort must have been into this business. All types of customers from different places were interested - There was an officer who loved the food, there were EMS officials, civilians, everyone enjoyed mister Davidson's food. 

gallery249.jpg?width=748&height=421

Civilians say that more businesses of such types should be opened not only limited to food but of other branches as well. 

If you're looking to buy some food from Dinghy's Cluckin' Bell - You can find his business at pershing square and sometimes even at fort carson!

A quote from Dinghy - "My business is the most unique and also good than others."

NOTE - THIS IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT. WEAZEL NEWS COMPANY IS ONLY PROMOTING THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FIND IT UNIQUE AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT TO THE CIVILIANS OF SAN ANDREAS.

OUUU chicken!!!!!!!!! I like!! 👍🐔

• Popcorn 1

weazel-news-news.gif

BREAKING NEWS

SAPD Police Cadet discharged for criminal conduct!

The real names of the police cadet and victim have been blurred out for privacy reasons and safety.

11th of October, 2022 - 20:00. It was just a normal day as an off duty law enforcement officer was driving back to his home after his shift.  A patriot driven by a male approaches the off-duty LEO and commands him to pull over. The unknown male orders him to step out of his vehicle - threatens to rob him. The off duty LEO, wasting no time, evades the robber but gets tailed down by the patriot, severely damaging his vehicle. He eventually does manage to lose the patriot as he calls for help.

Eventually on-duty personnel tracks down the suspect and execute a felony stop on the suspect. The suspect was uncomplying but eventually did surrender. As soon as his mask was taken off - everyone was surprised, raising their eyebrows. It was an off duty police cadet attempting to rob another off duty LEO personnel. An investigation proved that a robbery was actually attempted as the victim was carrying a hidden camera.

image.thumb.png.789cf0c00f61d18eb732f33d54422265.png

The cadet was arrested and placed in the san andreas state prison serving his sentence for robbery. While justice had been served, what's surprising here is the fact that while crimes are being committed, now they are being committed by trusted individuals as well. We hope that the government will take important steps to deal with such corrupted officers bringing justice to every citizen of San Andreas!

Edited by Hiroshi
  • Like 1

weazel-news-news.gif

Law enforcement fails to stop a jewelry heist - many K.I.A.

12th October, 2022 - 15:00.

A jewelry heist took place earlier this day and law enforcement did arrive on the scene. However, after a few minutes when Weazel News' journalists arrive on the scene, they noticed something strange. Abandoned law enforcement vehicles, unmanned barriers and dead bodies of LEOs. It was later confirmed all of the personnel present on the scene was killed in action with the suspects still unknown. Not shortly after, the Federal Bureau of Investigation's CSI division arrives on the scene to investigate.  

image.thumb.png.50a3f7dd2dc1db4c4237e02b41fb5176.png

More barriers are set up as civilians are prevented from crossing the barriers. The FBI investigated all the bodies in detail to come up with clues as for who might be responsible for this act of manslaughter. Civilians ask questions and make theories, Some said that an improvised explosive device (IED) was used while others believe that the suspects used special weaponry, slaughtering the LEO personnel. However, not much is known to the public as the Federal Bureau of Investigation will be keeping this case confidential. 

image.thumb.png.a122ff7b7801700df9f469bbf4832042.png

Did law enforcement just fail to stop a jewelry heist from happening? Did the suspects actually get away without even leaving a trace? We believe that the FBI will or has already figured out the suspects responsible for this mass-murder of LEO personnel, however there's no actual confirmation about what happened here and who is responsible for this. Does this mean that criminals are actually getting more powerful than law enforcement? The government and all law enforcement agencies should take important steps to combat such level of crime in the state. 

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

Order crates and fuel for your business from one of the best logistic company in town!

Visit AllCargo Logistics' website today to get your order completed in the least time possible!

AllCargo Logistics"Delivery right at time."

www.acl.com

• 2 weeks later...

weazel-news-news.gif

Law Enforcement executes a successful ambush on multiple barricaded suspects

On 23rd of October, 2022, An estimated number of eight (8) suspects had barricaded themselves inside of the willowfield ammunation. Multiple law agencies including the Sheriff's Department, Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Special Weapons and Tactics had arrived on the scene, locking down the area. Not shortly after, a plan was made to ambush the suspects by making it appear as if no law enforcement was there. All the personnel had taken concealed positions nearby - on rooftops, behind alleyways and such. The plan was to ambush the suspects the moment they exited as a breach would have been too risky and caused many casualties.

gallery326.thumb.jpg.cf938f67164adb0ce538272c1f3b1f87.jpg

The situation turned into a standstill, the suspects did not want to exit and law enforcement did not breach. This standstill lasted for about an hour, when suddenly things got full of action - a few suspects exited the property and used rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) on law enforcement. However, their efforts didn't do much as they were quickly neutralized. Only a few suspects remained inside, Tactical teams quickly breached the property and neutralized the remaining suspects. The ambush was somewhat successful even though a few of suspects' accomplices tried to scout the area. This was a rare case with a large amount of suspects barricaded in one property and law enforcement did manage to successfully neutralize/arrest them! 

Media:

Spoiler

image.png.f87ff4ea89070dda9230ad51bb221ee1.png

image.png.a9b95fce496b188dde483728a1be814c.png

PAID ADVERTISEMENT                                                                                                     PAID ADVERTISEMENT

LUXURY CORPORATION                                                                                                     AllCargo Logistics

Subscribe to the Luxury Package and get access to a                                                             Order crates and fuel at an affordable price!

large fleet of supercars and armored cars!                                                                               Order from AllCargo Logistics!

www.luxurycorporation.com                                                                                                    www.acl.com

"A standard of it's own"                                                                                               "Delivery right at time"

Edited by Hiroshi
  • Like 3