[GUIDE] How to avoid Admin Sits

AMR

Hello, so i have been trying it for a while now and it has worked most of the time, so i thought i should share the same with you.

This can save your time for admin reports and it can also save your time if you are the one reported.

The following methods i use to avoid wasting my gameplay time in admin situations:

For both sides
  • Know the rules: For reporting or being reported, you must know the server rules by yourself first, so you can present your side.
  • Attempt to stay calm: Since you want to save your time and enjoy the game. It is not worth it to annoy yourself over a game.
  • Talk to the other party before admin intervention
  • Stop being an asshole.

For reporting side
  • Attempt to talk to the person who broke the rule. He might genuinely not be aware of the rule, but him being on another group, you might be treating him as you should not be.
  • Try to make a deal. such as you would not waste the time in administration time if he "revives you" for example in dm sits.
  • If he fails to understand you: try to tell him the rule. (you can use /help r(rule number) to open a rule directly btw. Example: /help r1.1 would open Rule 1.1, tell the other party the rule number.)
  • If all above fails, Threaten him of a report (ye works sometimes)
  • If he is being an asshole, don't waste your time on him. Only thing can be done in this case is reporting to admin (this case you have to waste time unfortunately)

For the reported side
  • Avoid breaking rules.
  • If you have broken a rule by mistake, make sure to contact the reporting party to withdraw the report, to make a peace deal.
  • Be humble with the admin, since it's someone wasting their time to help keep the gameplay fair, respect them.
  • Pray... Admins aren't prefect all the time. So if you got unlucky this time,, just pray..

I hope this saves your fun time and saves you from admin reports.

Any suggestion(s) for above will be appreciated.

Edited by AMR
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...