janov_traczov banned by anonymous

janov1

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    janov_traczov

• Which staff member banned you?
    anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    02/07/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    squad deathmatch

• Personal comment

@Arendameth hey, let's start by not blocking the appeal after 2 days waiting, give me a chance to defense.

First, you twist the facts and later you write that I do it.

Secondly, why are you editing logs so that you can only see our messages? This is manipulation.

Thirdly, what similar robbery? The rules were not explained to me, only to another player who was driving with us in the car and killed the administrator during the robbery, I neither robbed this person nor shot at him. I cannot be responsible for other players. This is a completely different matter that is not my fault.

Fourth, it was completely different than you described, I remember that there was an accident on the street with a player named "Moudi_moudi", he got out of his car, went to our car and wrote "hey", he stood there for a dozen seconds without responding to our messages, then I wrote 'handsup!' and he wrote 'give me money' and then some police cars pulled up and he started to run away, I got out of the car, I shot him because he started to run away, so I had the right to shoot him. Then when I shot him, the police started shooting at us and so there was a shootout with them, I was killed and then banned. I didn't rob him and you lie I did. There really was no robbery there, he just had to give up and he started to run away.

Fifth, I request that you insert logs of that situation without manipulation, based on what you write, I can see that you are manipulating the facts and evidence. By what right can an administrator do something like this?

Sixth, where did I do something forbidden by the rules? Everything I did was in accordance with the rules, so this ban is illegal

Seventh, due to your manipulation of logs and accusing me of things that I did not do, please take the case over or supervise the case by another administrator because your actions are false to the facts

real logs

[07-02-2022 || 20:26:12.453] * Maciek Kaminski rolls down the back-left window.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:19.251] * Leon_Nocta (18) logged in to the server.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:25.311] Kuhrwisko Dziwkarz says [Polish accent]: what
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:25.314] Moudi moudi says: hey
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:27.291] Gary Wilkinson says [Polish accent]: what
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:27.397] Maciek Kaminski says [Polish accent]: hey
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:28.544] Maciek Kaminski says [Polish accent]: whats up
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:29.560] Maciek Kaminski says [Polish accent]: nigga?
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:31.323] Gary Wilkinson says [Polish accent]: you want shot me?
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:33.21] Janov Traczov shouts: handsup!
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:35.79] Moudi moudi says: give me money 
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:37.774] Gary Wilkinson says [Polish accent]: fuck u
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:38.95] * Kuhrwisko Dziwkarz unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:38.800] Kuhrwisko Dziwkarz says [Polish accent]: phaha
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:42.384] * Mask_30833 clicks a button on the radio.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:49.437] * Gary Wilkinson unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:51.738] * Maciek Kaminski unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:52.762] * Janov Traczov unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:26:58.271] * Vukas_Bajkula (30) logged in to the server.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:01.669] * Omer Azeez unbuckles their seatbelt.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:07.964] You have severely wounded Thomas Henry.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:08.473] You have been severely wounded by Omer Azeez.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:08.474] After 120 seconds, you can "/accept death" if you wish to give up on life.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:20.861] AdmCmd: Gary_Wilkinson has been banned by Anonymous. Reason: Deathmatch Squad - Not here for RP
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:25.169] AdmCmd: Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz has been banned by Anonymous. Reason: Deathmatch Squad - Not here for RP
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:28.26] AdmCmd: Liam_Kane has been banned by Anonymous. Reason: Deathmatch Squad - Not here for RP
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:35.353] * Maciek_Kaminski (13) left the server (disconnected).
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.664] ============= You got permanently banned =============
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.665] You got permanently banned by Anonymous.
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.666] Reason: Deathmatch Squad - Not here for RP
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.667] 
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.668] [!] You can appeal your ban on our forum (www.valrisegaming.com).
    [07-02-2022 || 20:27:36.668] [!] Please do not ban evade or you will not be unbanned.

• Like 1

Hello, janov_traczov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

It's funny how you are contradicting yourself. One moment you say you were robbing someone, and the other moment you say it was an accident and there was no robbery.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:58 PM, janov1 said:

Before the ban we were doing a robbery on the player, I wrote handsup and he started to run away and the police came, I shot him because he didn't stop when I wrote to give up. Then there was a shootout with the police, so what did we get banned for?

1 hour ago, janov1 said:

I didn't rob him and you lie I did. There really was no robbery there, he just had to give up and he started to run away.

No one manipulated or edited the logs sir. The logs were provided in their raw form that didn't include the two messages of the victim player. You want them? Sure.

Spoiler
07-02-2022 20:26:26 - [l] Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz (38)(99794): what
07-02-2022 20:26:27 - [l] Moudi_moudi (57)(128180): hey
07-02-2022 20:26:28 - [l] Gary_Wilkinson (60)(128678): what
07-02-2022 20:26:29 - [l] Maciek_Kaminski (13)(128662): hey
07-02-2022 20:26:30 - [l] Maciek_Kaminski (13)(128662): whats up
07-02-2022 20:26:31 - [l] Maciek_Kaminski (13)(128662): nigga?
07-02-2022 20:26:33 - [l] Gary_Wilkinson (60)(128678): you want shot me?
07-02-2022 20:26:34 - [s] Janov_Traczov (61)(117817): handsup
07-02-2022 20:26:36 - [l] Moudi_moudi (57)(128180): give me money
07-02-2022 20:26:39 - [l] Gary_Wilkinson (60)(128678): fuck u
07-02-2022 20:26:40 - [l] Kuhrwisko_Dziwkarz (38)(99794): phaha

Did that change anything from the facts which I already provided? It doesn't. Regarding your argument that the rules were not explained to you. You're right. The explanation statements were not directed to you, but they were at your friend who was sitting next to you in a car. The same car that had you and 3 of your friends who broke those very same rules 5 mins later. If you need statements to be directed at you to understand, you're the one being at fault here.

Let me get the series of events straight. The car was being driven *On a clear road*, then it took an intentional steer to ram into a completely random stranger driving in the other lane, and excusing it by the words "It was an accident". Accidents don't happen on purpose. A FBI vehicle came by, parked 10 meters away. When he asked for money as per the damages of his vehicle, you said "handsup", and then as he took a few steps back, you started firing on him (WITH FBI STILL AROUND).

Want the rules that were broken in a simplified form?
-> Deathmatching

Spoiler

02. DEATHMATCHING

Deathmatching is the act of killing another player with no (valid) reason to do so, such as no prior roleplay interaction that would lead to a legitimate murder. It is not allowed.

Clarifications:

[#01] You need a roleplay reason which leads to the need of killing somebody - petty reasons are not a reason to kill people. Petty reasons are considered non-roleplay situations (such as /p chat discussions, /gm discussion, discord fights and others which are not character related) or petty in-character reasons such as insults or car crashes.

[#02] It is not obligatory to roleplay withdrawing a gun or saying something before shooting somebody, as long as there is a legitimate roleplay reason behind going after somebody and killing them, it is okay.

[#03] When performing a roleplay which has no initial intention of murder (like a robbery, arrest, etc) and the other party/victim does not comply, all (non-lethal force) roleplay options have to be exhausted before resulting to lethal force (murder, etc). For example: this means for a non complying robbery victim roleplay attempts should be done to reach the initial roleplay goal.

Example:

[#01] John Doe kills Jane Doe because John claims to be a serial killer who wishes to kill anyone he comes across.

[#02] John Doe kills Jane Doe because Jane cut him off with a vehicle on the road.

[#03] John Doe kills Jane Doe because Jane did not put up her hands directly during a robbery. This is not allowed because John did not attempt to reach his goal by roleplay first and should have attempted to for example push Jane to the ground, hold Jane, etc.

The player was fired upon because of a car crash which you intentionally caused, and excused it by it being a robbery, then somehow now you're claiming it wasn't a robbery and it was an accident.

-> Copbaiting

Spoiler

08. COPBAITING

Cop-baiting is the act of committing crimes or provocations with the intent of drawing law enforcement onto yourself in order to have a pursuit, be arrested or have a shootout. Merely doing such acts without appropriate roleplay reasons is already seen as such intent and hence cop-baiting. Doing such acts in front of law enforcers without prior interaction and appropriate roleplay leading up to such acts is also considered cop-baiting. Appropriate reasons to justify such acts should involve unreasonably high stakes if the acts are not done. High stakes are to be judged by administration and should also heavily weight the negative effects of openly performing criminal acts in front of the law enforcement.

Once suspected, the objective is to stay away from law enforcement and attention. Any avoidable interactions with law enforcement are considered cop-baiting as well.

Clarifications:

[#01] If any amount of suspects have been barricaded inside a property, other civilians/suspects may not enter it or aid them by shooting after law enforcement has been established outside. It does not matter how many cops are holding the barricade outside.

[#02] Once law enforcement has taken over a weed field, they may not be engaged anymore. The only exception to this is if you (or your group) is the owner/planter of the field and during your absence the field was taken over by the law enforcement.

[#03] It is not allowed to aid/join/backup other suspects/criminals by direct shooting at the law enforcement when not a part of that situation. You first have to become involved and a part of the situation through other means. Examples could be driving an escape car, threatening the cops, distractions, etc.

[#04] It is disallowed to aid a player who is not apart of the same group as you and is not an ally of your group. That means you may only aid those who are in your /groupmembers and those who are in your /grouprelations.

Example:

[#01] John Doe start standing on cop cars without appropriate reason, just to provoke a reaction (which is not allowed).

[#02] John Doe starts drifting in front of a police car in order to get pursued (which is not allowed).

[#03] John Doe starts shooting in front of police officers in order to get pursued (which is not allowed).

[#04] John Doe comes to help his friend who is barricaded inside a property and starts shooting cops posting outside (which is not allowed).

You started firing on the player while being fully aware that FBI is around

-> Safezones

Spoiler

14. SAFEZONES

Safezones are defined areas in which initiating situations that involve shooting, robberies, kidnaps and other criminal roleplay is prohibited. If a situation is initiated outside of a safezone, and the involved parties somehow end up in the safezones either through a chase or whatnot, the roleplay may continue within the safezone. You cannot just run into a safezone and expect to be immune after someone attempts to rob you at Idlewood.

The safezones are:

1. Pershing Square.
  2. All government buildings (city halls, police departments, ...).
  3. Hospitals.
  4. Religious buildings.
  5. Mines.

Clarifications:

[#01] Involved parties are players who are directly involved in the roleplay, they are allowed to continue within the safezone as explained above. Players who arrive after the roleplay already entered the safezone are not seen as an involved party and hence cannot join criminal activities within the safezone. This includes any backup.

[#02] You may initiate criminal roleplay in those areas with permission of an administrator. The safezones are established to prevent crime from being performed where it would be unrealistic for it to occur due to high activity and surveillance.

You started firing on the guy next to SOB HQ (SWAT HQ)

-> MISCELLANEOUS RULES

Spoiler

17. MISCELLANEOUS RULES

Miscellaneous rules are acts which cannot be categorized in any above category but are deemed inappropriate and are therefore prohibited.

• It is not allowed to start initiating kidnapping on a player for no reason. The reason must also not be small and random. You cannot go kidnapping somebody over a car crash. The acceptable reasons for kidnapping are: group rivalries, paid and roleplayed contracts, and alike situations.
  • It is not allowed to start initiating robberies on players for no reason. Somebody who has a million worth networth has no reason to go street robbing players. Merely going for robberies just for the purpose of entertainment is prohibited.
  • It is not allowed to randomly /rob a knocked player. Randomly means, you spot a knocked player on the street, and you approach him and start robbing every item off him just because you can.

You had no reason to rob the player in the first place.

Do you want to keep going? You knew that eventually, your situation was aimed to get to Deathmatch a player over a car crash, which you later framed to be a robbery when you saw FBI around, to have your fun of Deathmatching them as well. You got permanently banned due to the deathmatching mentality. You didn't know some rules and broke them on accident, you were fully aware of them and broke them while blatantly deathmatching a player. So before you start calling me manipulative of logs and saying that I am accusing you of things you didn't do, you should consider who's the one who has another ban on his record for "Robbery spree and DM mentality", and rather than defending your actions, I suggest you accept your mistake because otherwise, this appeal will not go anywhere.

Edited by Arendameth

37 minutes ago, Arendameth said:

It's funny how you are contradicting yourself. One moment you say you were robbing someone, and the other moment you say it was an accident and there was no robbery.

first, to distinguish attack to robbery, I did not want to rob and you wrote that I wanted to rob him and i do it. He was just going to give up when I wrote handsup, that was rp action.

46 minutes ago, Arendameth said:

No one manipulated or edited the logs sir. The logs were provided in their raw form that didn't include the two messages of the victim player. You want them? Sure.

congratulations, you delivered this after I wrote about it and i provided  my journal.

49 minutes ago, Arendameth said:

Did that change anything from the facts which I already provided? It doesn't. Regarding your argument that the rules were not explained to you. You're right. The explanation statements were not directed to you, but they were at your friend who was sitting next to you in a car. The same car that had you and 3 of your friends who broke those very same rules 5 mins later. If you need statements to be directed at you to understand, you're the one being at fault here.

It changed a lot in this way and that situation was completely different. The person in our car killed other person when he gave up. I killed the person I attacked because she started to run away when I wrote 'handsup' are two completely different situations.  I was the only one who shot that person, so why did others get banned? it makes no sense man.

55 minutes ago, Arendameth said:

Let me get the series of events straight. The car was being driven *On a clear road*, then it took an intentional steer to ram into a completely random stranger driving in the other lane, and excusing it by the words "It was an accident". Accidents don't happen on purpose. A FBI vehicle came by, parked 10 meters away. When he asked for money as per the damages of his vehicle, you said "handsup", and then as he took a few steps back, you started firing on him (WITH FBI STILL AROUND).

As for the accident, I was not driving the vehicle, so I am not responsible for it, but no one has deliberately crashed into a vehicle, it was an accidental accident, maybe the driver was delayed, maybe he was driving the vehicle incorrectly, I don't know.

Regarding the fbi vehicle, it only showed up when I shot that player, I didn't notice the police before, only after I started shooting that person there because she started running off on a 'handsup' command if the victim doesn't stop or run away, I can shoot her. and he didn't take 'a few steps back' but started to run towards his car ...

1 hour ago, Arendameth said:

The player was fired upon because of a car crash which you intentionally caused, and excused it by it being a robbery, then somehow now you're claiming it wasn't a robbery and it was an accident.

[#03] When performing a roleplay which has no initial intention of murder (like a robbery, arrest, etc) and the other party/victim does not comply, all (non-lethal force) roleplay options have to be exhausted before resulting to lethal force (murder, etc). For example: this means for a non complying robbery victim roleplay attempts should be done to reach the initial roleplay goal.

man how could i cause a vehicle accident when i wasn't a driver? You mistake the person. The 'robbery' was not intended to steal but only to give up the victim, he did not follow the rules and started to run away, so the role-playing was exhausted and I started shooting.

You started firing on the player while being fully aware that FBI is around

well, I was not aware that FBI is nearby because I noticed them after or during the shooting of the victim, then only a shooting happened between the police and us, so my colleagues got a ban, why if they did not participate in the attack on the victim and did not shoot at her ?

You started firing on the guy next to SOB HQ (SWAT HQ)

I didn't know there was a matchmaker in the area because I was near the spawn

It is not allowed to start initiating robberies on players for no reason. Somebody who has a million worth networth has no reason to go street robbing players. Merely going for robberies just for the purpose of entertainment is prohibited.

firstly it wasn't initiated for no reason and secondly we don't have a million networth in our account, I wrote to give up, that was to prevent him from drawing his gun. because he was demanding cash from us. So there was a reason, and it wasn't launching an attack for fun or dm or whatever, it just reason  came out of rp. It was his fault that he died because he started running away instead of raising his hands up

Do you want to keep going? You knew that eventually, your situation was aimed to get to Deathmatch a player over a car crash, which you later framed to be a robbery when you saw FBI around, to have your fun of Deathmatching them as well. You got permanently banned due to the deathmatching mentality. You didn't know some rules and broke them on accident, you were fully aware of them and broke them while blatantly deathmatching a player.

wtf where do you draw such conclusions? never aimed at dm, no dm mentality. I was unaware of the safe zone that was at the scene of the action, I didn't know S.W.A.T was there so I wasn't fully aware. what blatant deathmatching? I killed one person and then the police started shooting at us, it wasn't killing some many people wtf.

So before you start calling me manipulative of logs and saying that I am accusing you of things you didn't do, you should consider who's the one who has another ban on his record for "Robbery spree and DM mentality", and rather than defending your actions, I suggest you accept your mistake because otherwise, this appeal will not go anywhere

man, you don't even know the details of this ban, we wanted to get rich quick on people but we didn't know that after one attack it has to be some time, they can't be attacks in a row, and that's why it was considered a 'dm mentality' because we didn't take a break after robberies because we were not aware of it. All the heists we did back then were roleplay compliant and away from safe zones.

• Like 1