Ario_Caruso banned by Eduardo_Santos

Rooney Winters

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ario_Caruso

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/06/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Violating unban terms

• Personal comment

My ban was due to an argument on discord with Eduardo, which was basically nothing but Eduardo got angry from it for no reason and banned me for "violating unban terms". Well my unban terms have nothing related to chats or anything as such. It was just restricting me from joining various teams and departments. I have no idea what wrong did I do. However, I apologize to Eduardo for my behavior in the chat, it was due to the fact that Eduardo was interrupting in a joke I did with my friend James Kavanagh (and he totally understands that I'm joking and AFAIK he didn't mind it) and this made me reply to him, despite of me trying to control myself and telling him I won't be replying to him.. I wanna return to the community for the last time, I know I had a great reputation here which I have wasted joining the other server, but I definitely am regretful about it and want to return to the old times in this community. I probably won't be plaiyng alot, but definitely join from time to time to have fun with my friends and the community, if given this chance. It has been almost 8 months that I'm banned with this reason. I know my old appeals got denied but just for once I want to prove myself. My sincere apologizes to @INFERNOas well. He is my old friend since another community and I can't imagine having a conflict with such a good friend.

I hope you guys will consider letting me in for the last and final time and I won't disappoint you. 

• Like 5

Hello, Ario_Caruso!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Management has decided to unban you, same conditions apply, if we see any sort of toxicity to server/staff/anyone you will be banned instantly. If we see you trying to advertise by any means you will be banned. If you agree to these, let us know.

• Like 2