David_Addison banned by Matthew Carter

Mr.White

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    David_Addison

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew Carter

• When did you get banned?
    09/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Go back to asiana

• Personal comment

It's been 1 whole month and no reply from Eduardo on my ban appeal Kindly look into my ban appeal before denying it and telling me to be patient.

Okay so It’s gonnna be a long appeal basically me admitting the things I fucked up in and why I did that hopefully get my last chance. I started this server in early 2018 with no clue of Roleplay whatsoever because I was only familiar with DM servers. Valrise was my 1st Roleplay I had no clue what I was doing here but as time passed I got addicted. By the time I realized what is Roleplay I already had too many punishments to begin with. I cheated back in early 2018 because I was naive and dumb. Which I later realized was fucked up and wouldn’t benefit me anyhow. Then I broke many rules and was very sad about my punishments because I realized I was wrong and half of the time I never realized it was my fault. Admins gave me too many chances but I always let them down and would eventually rulebreak again. At one point of my life I was so addicted to this server I would litreally come back from school play 12 hours sleep again, failing my exams and shit but I got past that. I’m here to ask for 1 final chance because I admit everything I have done in the past was wrong and completely my fault sometimes when admins ignore me I loose my cool. And yes I ban evaded with my brother’s account because I like Valrise and was having fun playing it. You really gotta look into the effort I put in this appeal because this server once really meant me something very important. I’m not gonna post this ban appeal in forums because everyone will just think this is a joke but clearly I am dead serious. I waited about 3 weeks for Eduardo’s reply but I got sad and bored so I decided to ban evade which is not correct on my behalf. I come here to demand for 1 last chance for all the mistakes I had done from 2018 till now I am just letting you know I truly apologise because I felt like I have been a dickhead towards you guys in all these years. This is my last appeal (edited)

If you accept it I’ll be the real person and play again normally and would learn from my mistakes even though I did too many

I was toxic to staff and others and that too is on me because of my immaturity, If you deny this appeal I would respect your actions and would not bother you do as you like It’s about time I have bothered you guys too much if there is any question regarding this appeal you can ask me (edited)

That there is the reason that this server means alot to me to be playing it for 4 years is no joke and you also know that -David Addison

Edited by Mr.White
  • Like 1

Hello, David_Addison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic