shutuo

• What is your Discord account?
    shutuo#2678

• When did you get banned?
    15/12/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity

• Personal comment

Hello.. I apologize for the troubles that i have done and would like to get unbanned.. most, if not all of my messages were sarcastic and there was no harm intended.. but i sometimes got angry at people insulting me for no reason and that time i was having a bad day and went all out on him... please unban me thanks..

Edited by b11
date format
  • Like 2

Hello, shutuo#2678!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
18 hours ago, b11 said:

watch intense arguments 

You mean joining them.

18 hours ago, b11 said:

but i couldn't resist the urge to make fun of CSM members as they play solely to embarrass themselves

Now you are just continuing the trouble...

On 12/21/2021 at 12:36 PM, Mikro said:

Try again after the 21st of January 2022.

It was 21st, and it is not the 21st yet.

You have kind or proven with your behavior on your ban evading account that you did not change. I think you kind of ruined your chances with this action.

14 minutes ago, Mikro said:

You mean joining them.

Now you are just continuing the trouble...

It was 21st, and it is not the 21st yet.

You have kind or proven with your behavior on your ban evading account that you did not change. I think you kind of ruined your chances with this action.

you can just unban my main acc and mute me indefinitely on it idc anymore i'll just watch ppl and laugh at them