Dre Smith banned by jacket

Menace

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dre Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    jacket

• When did you get banned?
    10/07/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Hackz

• Personal comment

So, this will be a serious appeal and will not be having toxicity involved(unlike my other 2 appeals, which Im sorry for going out of turn.) I truly understand that I was in the wrong and out of turn for speaking down on Kacper. Hopefully you guys can take me back into the community. Alot of the stuff has been said in my other 2 appeals, Which shows that I did not kjnow that the file I had in my game were illegal to use and i was truly sorry for those who i caused damage to.

• Like 9
  • Popcorn 1

Hello, Dre Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

From the looks of your administrative record, you have been banned twice for using illegal modification in a calendar year, so is there any way you can convince me that the same wont happen again?

And what has changed since October that justifies you being unbanned and able to play?

- @Menace

I'd make sure to keep myself updated with the rules and what's in my game. and any admin that wants to TV me is allowed to do so. Prior to this ban appeal I made a sweep of my game deleting anything that could be remotly identified as a hack including framerate vigilante which was the thing that got me banned.

What has changed since October was realizing that I was in the wrong and should've stayed up to date to all the new rules instead of letting them fly over me. And instead I should be more careful of what I have in my game so it's not messed up.

Edited by Menace
  • Like 1

Your ban was discussed with management and we have decided to give you one last chance on two conditions; that if you're found to be breaking any sort of rules(minor included), or are otherwise an unwelcome nuisance, you will be permanently banned. And that your account will be subjected to 80% wealth removal.

This will be your last chance to contribute meaningfully. 

@Menace

Edited by Jаmes

6 hours ago, Jаmes said:

at if you're found to be breaking any sort of rules(minor included), or are otherwise an unwelcome nuisance, you will be permanently banned. And that your account will be subjected to 80% wealth removal.

This will be your last chance to contribute meaningfully. 

Alright sure.

• James locked this topic