Massimo_Battipaglia banned by Eren_Hernadez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Massimo_Battipaglia

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Hernadez

• When did you get banned?
    12/26/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Talking bad to admin

• Personal comment

Hello admins i just wanted to say something so i got banned for 4 days a while ago i spoke with Noah Hudson and he said u ran while getting robbed well i waited the 4 day after that i hooped online today an tried to rob this ballas member Dawayne Allen he ran and i shot him then the ballas came and shot me noah hudson was talking with me after that i got jailed for dm by smoke mendez and btw he a member from the ballas too jailed me for 49 minutes while that i said" u suck the ballas dick" ik its wrong but i was mad because i played this game a lot and i love the game after that i waited 2 minutes then i got perm banned by eren hernadez from talking bad after jailed i tried to tell another mod Nathan Palmer on discord basicly i said 1 message( i got perban) and 2message( mine account is locked)

3 message i said (i tried to rob someone he ran and i killed him) 4 message and (then i got jailed for 49 minutes) 5 message (understand that when i said to noah i was running while getting robbed was mine fault) 6message (and he ran now and its my fault ) 7message (yall have the best staff) 8 message (but its an good gam i like it)

9message u cant see it very good but i said(who ever made this game he made it good) wich he responded with L idk u know what l means but it means loss or loser now i said hbj? in my laungage (ducth) wich is an shotarge for hoe bedoel je? what means what do you mean then he blokked or unfriend mI want to play this game so bad i played this game like 6hours a day  i like it but cmon can u help me?

image.png.adc68b28d7be6527875e79acd7fdc9bd.png

Edited by Arendameth

Hello, Massimo_Battipaglia!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

how do you find continuous provoking of an admin in /ask and /support and calling him biased after receiving a punishment a solution or something even remotely acceptable to do? You were well aware that you could simply report him on forum. You made a ticket asking how to report him, yet a min later you went provoking him in public chats and calling him biased, or to be more specific "Sucking ballas dick"

• Eren_Hernandez changed the title to [Unban: 9/01/2022] Massimo_Battipaglia banned by Eren_Hernadez
  • James changed the title to Massimo_Battipaglia banned by Eren_Hernadez