Miles Berrywood banned by Anonymous

Miles.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Miles Berrywood

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    12/11/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    "Disconnecting" to avoid teamviewer

• Personal comment

Ahh here we go again so.. I got TP'ed by Idk who the fuck it was, china manager probably Daniel or Dizzy idfk anyways he asked me to install teamviewer I said "alright" and while installing it my net crashed and so SAMP did and I got banned sigh... Well, decision is up to you but I already know the answer because I know very well this staff :D
    (( Little edit )) Here's the video after my net crashed, I had still SAMP opened on the moment I was tp'ed and while I was installing teamviewer my net got disconnected from my PC, I dont use a wifi but an hotspot mobile and the net is kinda weak.

https://streamable.com/peg3mp

Edited by Miles.
first edited to add clip, second edit I mistyped "monet" instead of "moment"
  • Like 6
  • Popcorn 6

Hello, Miles Berrywood!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Interesting story, but not convincing.

To prove that this was not merely a case of poor connection or other factors relating to outdated hardware or coincidence:

Past 7 days (4th Dec - 11th Dec)

Sessions - 47

Disconnect - 46

Crash - 1

--

Funny how you crash when requested for a TV check. And even more so, this is not your first time which is why you were already forced on CAC. Fairly weird to record after your internet crashes as well, almost as if you were anticipating such an event to occur. The video you provided proves nothing anyways as it is easy to alter your internet connection.

--

As we do not tolerate those who deny access to TV when suspected of cheats (accompanied by the fact you're on CAC already & have a previous ban for cheats), you are permanently banned from the server. Do not bother re-appealing as any subsequent appeals will be denied.