Selling Bullet

Andrew Castillo

25 minutes ago, Tanzidur said:

Everyone literally ignored the seller wanting 8m atleast.

likes to fuck up economy... Bullet is not worth 8m, if he wants money he can try to work at farm ;)

Valrise win win mentality
ring-bell.gif

19 hours ago, Roberto Makaveli said:

No wonder you're on /scammers list

I sold mine a month ago for 8.6m. He can ask for that price. 

The hypocrites like Lincoln, Tanzidur, Andrei Andu who always ask for prices that fuck up the economy, then when some random player tries to sell on the same price they all gang up to put him down and make him sell for way less so they can profit after are to be blamed. 

For example Lincoln asked for 10m for a fucking Cheetah and now he offers 3.5m for one. Or Andu offers 2m for a 3khp bp Patriot while I saw several being sold for 5m+ past last month.

Just rich trying to get richer and not let others get rich. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Huck. said:

The hypocrites like Lincoln, Tanzidur, Andrei Andu who always ask for prices that fuck up the economy, then when some random player tries to sell on the same price they all gang up to put him down and make him sell for way less so they can profit after are to be blamed. 

For example Lincoln asked for 10m for a fucking Cheetah and now he offers 3.5m for one. Or Andu offers 2m for a 3khp bp Patriot while I saw several being sold for 5m+ past last month.

We are not fucking the economy bro 🤣🤣 when you selling/buying something it's all about timing. Time it right and you win. Supply and demand - this is what drives the market and dictates the price. If I expect to sell overpriced, nobody is forced to buy it. If I underbid, nobody is forced to sell it.

9 hours ago, Huck. said:

crying cause he is being bullied 💀

• Popcorn 1

On 12/8/2021 at 12:15 PM, Huck. said:

Thats how the market work bro the smart here wins, who can get car for 3m and the general price is 5m he is smart and thats why he is rich, like Andrei said none forced to buy/sell his car if he think that the price isn't good. Like why would i start the bid from 8m and end it at least on 10m or more and i can start it on 1m and end for 8m. You need to be smart to win 👌

On 12/8/2021 at 12:15 PM, Huck. said:

Also Andrew's prices too is too high there's no fucken bullet for 12m like he need or even not 10m so every single seller or buyer looking to the best price.