Shaggy Smalls banned by Anonymously

Antonio.

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shaggy Smalls

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymously

• When did you get banned?
    12/04/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Using script to afk farm

• Personal comment

I am really don't know what I did.. I just left my little cousin at home until I don't come back from the market.. She doesn't know english so well and I just told her to drive and walk on server for fun.. I came and boom, some afk farm.. I was back in 15 mins from market and I got banned.. I don't know what's going on 😪

Hello, Shaggy Smalls!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

In the first place you shouldn't even share your account with another person. Only you should have access to your account, no one else even if he's your brother or cousin. 

Secondly, we have sufficient proof that you are using some kind of AHK script in-order for you to be AFK yet keeps your character moving, I am at the point where you are just lying about "your cousin". 

I suggest you remove those AHK script.

Meanwhile, re-appeal your ban after 4 weeks (refer: ban consequences)

Re-appeal not earlier than 4 January 2021.