Sone_Kichiro banned by Anonymous

imrane

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sone_Kichiro

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    12/02/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    nametag

• Personal comment

hello, I was banned in the afternoon following a screen I posted on the faction discord to ask for a backup, in this screen we can see the names of the players through the walls and their hp/armour 

I Don't really have an explanation to give you as I'm very confused about this, it's a bug that I can't explain (maybe my game contains mods inside that may have done this until now I don't understand) in any case I assure you that I've never used this crap which is for me useless and harmful to the samp community, being was already checked by the admins and having no sanction apart from a jail at my beginnings on the server, I'm a cool player with no problem, I would like to provide you with proof that I don't use this but I don't know how, if you have an idea I'm at your disposal, it's really a first for me this kind of thing, and I know that on the staff side you'll find it weird that I say a "bug" I understand it very well I would have reacted the same way but believe me I don't use this shit.

I suggest you or if you ask me to show you to go IG with a wallhack and make a screen with people around you will see that the names of players will be hidden and not apparent, that's why I told you that it's a bug because it is precisely impossible.

I had a really good time on the server and it would really piss me off to be banned permanently through no fault of my own, and I can assure you of one thing: if I had really used this, I would have assumed it.

I hope that the staff will be understanding on this request and will take time to process it without botching it by not wanting any explanation 

discord:  imraneprod#7517

Hello, Sone_Kichiro!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Let's make this short and sweet, I have never encountered such "bug" ever since I believe neither does most of the people playing SAMP. So yes, I am not buying this excuse. Neither I find it weird because it's just simply impossible to have this type of "bug". 

Stop wasting our time checking your appeal, come up clean with the truth or stay banned.

Yes correct, the nametag hack we know does not really appear on screenshots, although in this case it did. It could be a different kind of nametag hack. As I said never have I heard such a bug that you would see player's nametags on a screenshot if you aren't using smth. You know what's bugged? The tool that you used to SS, as it captured the nametag hack you have on your game. You'll stay banned. Re-appeal after a month and we'll discuss once more if we could trust you or not, at that time of re-appealing come up clean with the truth. Re-appeal date: 03 January 2022.

Edited by Zac