Christmas Month Events

LocMax

• Community Manager

xmasg.png

• DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON

• ADDITIONAL EVENTS THAT AREN'T LISTED HERE WILL BE HELD

• THE REWARDS WILL BE DETERMINED ALONG WITH THE DATES SOON

December is coming up, which is also known as the Christmas month. Throughout the whole month, a plethora of events will be hosted, in addition to scripted mini events such as gifts spawning for every player at their homes, gifts that can be found scattered around the map, and other newly scripted events that will be unveiled in time.

1. GROUP WARS

For December, we will enable our long-time scripted group war script which collects statistics such as kills, deaths, turf captures, smuggles and so on. The group that at the end of the month has the best statistics will be awarded 3 months of group+ for free.

2. SQUID GAMES

We had a little squid games event back during Halloween, however it was just a test run to see if the event was possible at all. For December, certain games will be scripted in to allow a much better experience. Players will have to sign up, and participate in each of the scheduled games. The player who makes it to the end takes the reward.

3. HAYBALE RACE

There will be different sets of haybales going high in sky. A player will have to climb from haybale to haybale without falling. The player who makes it to the top in the quickest amount of time is the winner. This is going to be a fun and challenging event.

4. MAZE RACE

A giant mapped maze with one exit. A set of players is placed inside the maze and the player who reaches the end of the maze in the quickest amount of time will be the winner. The maze as said will be quite a big one, so best get those navigational skills sharpened till then.

5. THE GIFT HUNT

Santa accidentally drops gifts out of his sleigh whilst flying around from house to house. It'll be a competition between all of the players in game, the first one to get to the gift, whose location will be announced, and finds it at that location, will be able to collect the reward of the gift in question.

6. THE DUEL TOURNAMENT

Tournament between players where the more skilled aimer wins. Players sign up for the event and have to appear at the scheduled times to move up the ranks. The winner of the tournament will take the reward.

7. MISCELLANEOUS

Throughout the month, different variety events will also be held, such as:

• Dodge the shamal
  • Best tuned vehicle competition
  • Best Christmas decorated yard competition
  • Vehicle races

And so on. Keep an eye out on this topic for the schedule and other information relating to these events.

• Like 3

Seems interesting, hopefully admins will do them in O R G A N I S E D manner.
Throughout Halloween the events were kinda "sketchy"

also will there bit a set of gifts at properties as it was last year?
edit: I missed it in the message, yep gifts will be a thing

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

Seems interesting, hopefully admins will do them in O R G A N I S E D manner.
Throughout Halloween the events were kinda "sketchy"

yup hence now I'm arranging managers and seniors to take events beforehand and set them when they're able to attend

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LocMax said:

yup hence now I'm arranging managers and seniors to take events beforehand and set them when they're able to attend

I want to become a manager or a senior administrator, I will volunteer

Edited by Oldman